Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Gamersfirst Leak - I think we are being pulled behind theire asses !

This is a discussion on Gamersfirst Leak - I think we are being pulled behind theire asses ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okey, I think i speak for everyone when i say gamersfirst never really cared about the players. But this will ...
Page: 1

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

Default Gamersfirst Leak - I think we are being pulled behind theire asses !

Okey, I think i speak for everyone when i say gamersfirst never really cared about the players. But this will just blow your mind :P

Today i was surfing around on gamersfirst website and found something really intresting in the left bottom of the page.

there was a link called Merchant Center.

https://merchants.gamersfirst.com/Reseller/Packages

https://merchants.gamersfirst.com/Cafe/Packages

Athenrye (AKA USKO GM) stated that, K2 would in no way be responsible for selling gb's and items to players, because this is ethically wrong. They have a reputation to think of.

I made a post the other day in ask the gm thread, asking how she could make such a statement. I brought up some stuff about GM's selling items which was prooved etc etc.

My reply was deleted as soon as she saw it ^^, geez i wonder why :P

So let's see here what k2 offers to internet café owners, and resellers of k2.

• Exclusive Items - Your players will have access to items only available through the Premium Café Service
    • 20% More Experience - Your players gain levels 20% faster and this stacks with all other exp increases
    • 20% More Loot - Your players acquire item loot 20% more often and this stacks with all other item loot increases
    • Login Preference - Your players always skip the login queue and enter the game immediately

• Player Premiums - Sell your players monthly subscriptions that complement your Premium Café Service
    • Player Items - Sell your players actual game items, some of which are exclusive to ESNs
    • Player Currency - Sell your players actual game currencies so they can buy the game items they want
    • Exclusive Bundles - Sell your players bundles of Premiums, Items, and Currency. These bundles are only available as ESN Pacakges
    in short words, a reseller of knight online. Have the possibility of selling GB's and Ingame items leagally !

café players also get increased drop rate from bosses, and they can login with no premium, and get 20% exp bonus.

im just questioning is this really right?

and people wonder where the +9 / +10 items comes from........................

Banned

o.O I'm giong to try this out lol xD Just signed up ^^

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

I think sellig GBs is a good move on K2s part. People are buying them anyways....At least keeps the haxors away. And it is good business sense..look at Zynga.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    I think sellig GBs is a good move on K2s part. People are buying them anyways....At least keeps the haxors away. And it is good business sense..look at Zynga.
    for sure makes the company more wealthy, but the point was. They stated they do not sell GB's to players at all. And well, it seems like they are just lieing.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sexyswed View Post
    for sure makes the company more wealthy, but the point was. They stated they do not sell GB's to players at all. And well, it seems like they are just lieing.
    All corporations lie. It is just that K2 got caught. Seriously they can't even lie properly.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I'm going to play devil's advocate here.

The agreement states that Gamersfirst will sell the GBs to internet cafe owners. This assumes that cafe owners are technically not players and that cafe owners only provide a place/isp/network/pc for players to use - making them informal business partners with Gamersfirst.

Essentially, Gamersfirst sells the GBs to cafe owners, technically not players (aka the middle man) who then sell them to the cafe users (aka players) for a profit.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    All corporations lie. It is just that K2 got caught. Seriously they can't even lie properly.
    lol they are lieing for 7+ years lol so i think they are doing good on that part....

Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post

The agreement states that Gamersfirst will sell the GBs to internet cafe owners. This assumes that cafe owners are technically not players and that cafe owners only provide a place/isp/network/pc for players to use - making them informal business partners with Gamersfirst.

Essentially, Gamersfirst sells the GBs to cafe owners, technically not players (aka the middle man) who then sell them to the cafe users (aka players) for a profit.

for some point of reason i never liked lawyers, they always make things look so cloudy ! xD

Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post

Your point? Just because they used a middlemen (aka internet cafes), they didnt lie towards their players? This is really fubar, first MMO company I see doing this openly. Corruption is everywhere, but to do it so openly is seriously fukked up

I'm not even talking about the coin sell, but there is seriously something wrong with the fact that they sell items to internet cafes. The fact that they dont even specify what items they're selling makes me think the worse.

Has another topic been made yet on the officials asking for clarification?

Senan1

stay away from ko befor they close it and we wont find any other game like it

about gm selling items they r even in c-w and i was the first who bought from them in c-w

i open the door i mean i spend 500$ to get my +9 items befor the curs items get here

and now ppl buying them for 1000$ +++ that mean there is alot of ppl buying them

that so fked up

gl and good ko

Banned

And who is to say which currency they are selling? It's plural in the post, meaning there are more then one type of currency. Did you all forget about knight cash and G1 credits already? :S

Banned

This actually blew me away. I mean, smart move on their part....but, damn. I wonder how long this has been going on. I'm thinking players are just pretending to be cafe owners and getting the items in-game. Could be a link to the +9 items?

Tempting, but I've told myself I'm done with KO

Seems their "merchant" manually activiates accounts.

Maybe someone with an actual cafe can tell us what's on the other side?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast