Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Gamersfirst Leak - I think we are being pulled behind theire asses !

This is a discussion on Gamersfirst Leak - I think we are being pulled behind theire asses ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by StanDontCare Well...now we all know how THING get his stocks of Prem/ESN code and GBs from....and he's ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Well...now we all know how THING get his stocks of Prem/ESN code and GBs from....and he's probably one of the people injecting the +9 items.

If you read the page..you don't have to be a cafe owner, you can be an "internet reseller" and KO is one of the game they offered. It also clearly state you can buy in game items as well.

OUT No wonder that bastard is so rich i mean He has like EVERYTHING kinda like Mushtman Part2

Anwys Dw bout this issue is not like yall didnt know this and now just cuz they say it in the open ever1 getting all upset and mentioning the end of KO or ur quit decision

Chill out. Keep on Owning

Banned

My friend has an online gamekey store, I could register under his name, but no reply yet from K2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123