GamersFirst vs Private Servers

This is a discussion on GamersFirst vs Private Servers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fresh news from g1 - GamersFirst Forums...
Page: 1

Default GamersFirst vs Private Servers

they say that the task force is assembled in 2009 and yet most popular servers like RisingKO ( at that time) , MaxKO ( at that time ) , SexyKO ( then and now ) , all the Knight Imperia releaces and other servers having starting ( some still remaining ) population of over 400-500 players ware not touched buy them . So its just sand in the eyes . Turkey servers are moustly leaked from Snoxd and run by teenagers who scare the shit out of recieving and e-mail from GamersFirst.

They shoud target the websites selling Gold Bars and KOexp programs , even Snoxd for releacing all kind of hacks for their current server files.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

gamersfirst fail
    people from officials fail
    usko is a sinking ship

private servers are the way to go

Banned

Funny tho, they suggest not to play in privat servers, or we may get hacked, i think the rate to get hacked is higher in usko.

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

LMAO, the license is owned by MGAME and not by G1, fuck 'em.

Also, New KO Company?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Sounds wierd that K2 worry that much about priavte server , i dunno i never saw a priavte server that you can play for long like a Usko server , Carnac West for exmple .
    Anyways , everyones know that the fun you making on priavte servers cant be the same as the fun you make at usko , dont get me worng guys , k2 sucksballs with their support and service but its still the only company with good connection to world wide and aswell can lunch servers for long time .
    As far as i see , this game will fall down in next 5 years and not before , its will happen because of k2 releasing every year new server which making other servers deadly .

I hope they will success to desotry all those priavte servers thats taking players from global ko , more players in usko will make it better then its look now , im almost sure there is about 2000 players around all those priavte servers .

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

theres way more than 2000 players , top turkish ko servers have loads of ppl playing + the top ones g4l ppl play in. usko shud spend more time fixing their own crappy server instead of destroying privates which clearly ppl like more, or they woudnt be playing on them.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShellinShitakaMad_doll View Post
    theres way more than 2000 players , top turkish ko servers have loads of ppl playing + the top ones g4l ppl play in. usko shud spend more time fixing their own crappy server instead of destroying privates which clearly ppl like more, or they woudnt be playing on them.
    Yea totaly agree they gotta fix shit up , but my point that if all those players would play usko instand priavte servers , the usko version was a live like hell dude like around 8-9 parties in cz on each server i think .