Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Gaming Keyboards

This is a discussion on Gaming Keyboards within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got a Logitech G15, and it kinda annoys me feature like volume control, play/stop etc doesnt work if I ...
Page: 2

I got a Logitech G15, and it kinda annoys me feature like volume control, play/stop etc doesnt work if I have KO as active process, so if I wanna use my keyboard to turn down the volume, I must do a Alt+Tab before I can do it.
    Basically, none application based features works while KO is active. And no, the so called macro feature from G15 doesnt work either, but it does for WoW. However, if u program the G buttons as a normal keyboard buttons, it still works.
    I must say Logitech G15 have a really hardcore look Blue backlights on the buttons, a display that can show all kind of informations (CPU/RAM usage, date, time, new mail etc), and 2 USB connections to plug a joystick/gamepad, last but not least, whole 3 x 18 programmable keys! Its a must-have keyboard for a gamer

I got a Logitech G15, and it kinda annoys me feature like volume control, play/stop etc doesnt work if I have KO as active process, so if I wanna use my keyboard to turn down the volume, I must do a Alt+Tab before I can do it.
    Basically, none application based features works while KO is active. And no, the so called macro feature from G15 doesnt work either, but it does for WoW. However, if u program the G buttons as a normal keyboard buttons, it still works.
    I must say Logitech G15 have a really hardcore look Blue backlights on the buttons, a display that can show all kind of informations (CPU/RAM usage, date, time, new mail etc), and 2 USB connections to plug a joystick/gamepad, last but not least, whole 3 x 18 programmable keys! Its a must-have keyboard for a gamer [/b]
    im planning to get that one but,
    got a question about the Gbuttons

can u bind them with the Fbuttons? so for example G3 Button same function as F8?

Banned

that keyboard truly sucks... its like laptop keyboard.

how hell you have played cs:s for 5 years hmm hl2 was released 2004, you living in future or something ? [/b]
    if you know what is ESWC, the present in eswc is the keyboard and money for team >_<

Lemon

that keyboard truly sucks... its like laptop keyboard.

how hell you have played cs:s for 5 years hmm hl2 was released 2004, you living in future or something ? [/b]
    He probably means CS then CS:S because I&#39;ve been playing DoD andthen DoD:S for the past 4 or 5 aswell.

Xtrap, GameGuard and some other anticheats can block some or most of the macro features on all those keyboards.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

I must say Logitech G15 have a really hardcore look Blue backlights on the buttons, a display that can show all kind of informations (CPU/RAM usage, date, time, new mail etc), and 2 USB connections to plug a joystick/gamepad, last but not least, whole 3 x 18 programmable keys! Its a must-have keyboard for a gamer [/b]
    I have a G15 as well... doesnt work with KO tho... bought it for other games... the media controls not working in KO is a bitch...

im planning to get that one but,
    got a question about the Gbuttons

can u bind them with the Fbuttons? so for example G3 Button same function as F8?[/b]

Mý gg keýboard, oke baba ?

Banned

[/b]
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Banned for scamming.

[/b]
    LOOOL xD

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

can u bind them with the Fbuttons? so for example G3 Button same function as F8?[/b]
    yes u can

ex:

Bukowski

Yeh, Xtrap actual does its job on these keyboards for the most part. I think the macro function will get you booted from game by xtrap because of the consistency of the timing on the macro function.

Revoltec keyboard, the best keyboard for gaming
    i play counter-strike and cs:s almost 5 years old and i use it.. it rules :P

more info @ www.Revoltec.com

[/b]
    One of the best keybords made ever, I like small keybords, Once you get used to it, Its kicks ass, and u can make it shine <3

The Razer tarantula is the best imo. It has hardware macro (memory built inside the keyboard) with allows you to use it in any application including knight-online.

the g15 is bad ass specially for grinding the lil lcd screen lets you use trillian on it so u can see ur im&#39;s / pm&#39;s via the keyboard and not have to alt tab to talk to ppl its bad ass function

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast