Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Gaming Keyboards

This is a discussion on Gaming Keyboards within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there is no doubt that the razer copperhead mouse and razer taurantula r the best keyboard/mouse out there if u ...
Page: 3

Mercyful

there is no doubt that the razer copperhead mouse and razer taurantula r the best keyboard/mouse out there
    if u feel like spending 150$ on the best accessories out there buy the taurantual and copperhead.. the keyboard is labtop buttons ^^ meaning very soft or w/e u know wut im talking about. contains macro key's ^^ well it all explains here

http://www.razerzone.com/index.php?main_pa...;products_id=57

if u want a mousepad too. that mousepad u can search for on their website is microfibers i just bought one it is so smooth and 10x better than any other mousepad

i bought this a week ago and i play ko/cs so it works great with both

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Blue backlights on the buttons[/b]
    Im waiting for the oldskool red and green to come back Nothing against blue but its getting rather booring already

I have almost identical keyboard on my laptop and i love it. I like that all buttons are close+big and i removed caps lock button to get a better feeling in ko. Was a bit hard at first yes, but u get used to that quite fast

Banned

One of the best keybords made ever, I like small keybords, Once you get used to it, Its kicks ass, and u can make it shine <3[/b]

Mercyful

with the razers u can get green blue or red ^^ i hope they come out with white

killer2675

i using G11

and those pprogrammable keys working in ko. But macro dont work [/b]

I got the same one

SubliminalAssumptions

Wow thanks all for your input, not really worried about the macro...zzzz...hate macro&#39;s...more wondering about hotkeys to town and the ability to use other skills on the keyboard that arnt on my current displaying skillbar. I was lookin at what Razer had to offer and thought about the copperhead/tarantula gaming package...120$ yes is pricey...but if i could improve my gameing experience as well as see my cpu processing without leaving game im sure that it would be worth the money.

Banned

Jesus!!!! all these G15s and G11s... My compaq keyboard that i got with the comp owns all keyboards. Got a G15 once, sucked with it and went back to the compaq

COMPAQ FTW. And wtf is up with ppl liking their keyboards having all these fancy backlights. Your keyboard isnt your car ppl...

Just bought a G15. No, macros dont work in most games that have anticheats like Xtrap, nProtect (Gameguard), etc. The keyboard itself is pretty nice. The LCD helps quite a lot and u can hack it to show up lots of things not supported by the software it comes with. There are several pages with Applets and stuff very useful so u can really take advantage of that LCD display.

Now, the keyboard is pretty small. Yes, it looks huge, but the typing area (0 to 9, A to Z) is prolly the size of a laptop keyboard which is not very comfortable. Taking me a while to get used to it.

PS: The fact that macros dont work doesnt mean its imposible to make them work. There are ways to make them work.

Just bought a G15. No, macros dont work in most games that have anticheats like Xtrap, nProtect (Gameguard), etc. The keyboard itself is pretty nice. The LCD helps quite a lot and u can hack it to show up lots of things not supported by the software it comes with. There are several pages with Applets and stuff very useful so u can really take advantage of that LCD display.

Now, the keyboard is pretty small. Yes, it looks huge, but the typing area (0 to 9, A to Z) is prolly the size of a laptop keyboard which is not very comfortable. Taking me a while to get used to it.

PS: The fact that macros dont work doesnt mean its imposible to make them work. There are ways to make them work.[/b]
    no need to even hack it alot of the functions that are supported are bad ass like i said above using trillian (aim msn and yahoo) on the lcd lets u play and chat same time it makes it worth watever the price is

the keyboard does feel hella cheap tho to me and the lil attachment for ur wrist sucks balls

Hostibus

Logitech G15 and no other but still not usefull in mmorpgs ;p dunno what u wanna bind on those buttons

if you know what is ESWC, the present in eswc is the keyboard and money for team >_<[/b]
    yes i know what ESWC is... well let me say this way i know most finnish pro cs gamers, example natu currently one of best cs players in world know him in irl, anyway he hates that he have to play in tournaments always using some new mouse + keyboard becouse sponsors says its new you have to use it... and its only present, its means that company has paid most money to ESWC that they can give theyr keyboard as present.

To topic keyboard what you like is the best. There are no best keyboard or mouse.

Jesusr0x

No one has a Zboard ><

Zboard is cool but I havent tried in KO im gonna try it real quick ill give feedback on it

omg wow, zboard u just need to remap some of the left side keys and its perfect for warrior combo

deezdaggaz

Jesus!!!! all these G15s and G11s... My compaq keyboard that i got with the comp owns all keyboards. Got a G15 once, sucked with it and went back to the compaq
    COMPAQ FTW. And wtf is up with ppl liking their keyboards having all these fancy backlights. Your keyboard isnt your car ppl...[/b]
    compaq FTW, lol same kind of keyboard im usin

BlackLabel

Best keyboard ever is like the logitech some shit like that its like wireless its sooo fuckin good it disconnects on it you drop it when you get ksed or get a shitty boss drop or a really good one. umm i gotta give props to gforce for the aboslutely shittiest graphic cards that crash ko on me and make me have to restart the computer and like somtimes when i check on ko4life and go back to ko it gives me alot of funny pretty pink and purple and green colours witch are totallllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy COOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL <_<

<3 Logitech
    <3 G force

..... fuckin gays... lol

Gotta hate the logitech mouse cause you know theres no pretty colours except for the red light coming out of it... it doesn&#39;t disconnect on you and shit so it sucks don&#39;t buy one..

KokoGG

i love my G15 it also works with my 360 which makes me love it more

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast