Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Gaming Keyboards

This is a discussion on Gaming Keyboards within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeh, Xtrap actual does its job on these keyboards for the most part. I think the macro function will get ...
Page: 4

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Yeh, Xtrap actual does its job on these keyboards for the most part. I think the macro function will get you booted from game by xtrap because of the consistency of the timing on the macro function.[/b]
    u can make them perform one key stroke... but if its a macro it just wont do anything... u dont get booted but it just wont perform any of the actions ur looking for...

i like my G15 becuz ill use it in other games... and its handy cuz i dont have to alt+tab to change song and i can just keep comboing with one hand if im lvling :P

i also have logitech Mx518 mouse... the 2 buttons u can program to a keystroke dont work tho... the G series mouse have macro functions...
    Mx is good for FPS games too cuz u can change the dpi while playing... the program changer button is abit of a waste cuz it takes a few seconds to pop up with the window while in game its easier to just alt tab

The G mouses were nice but originally only had one programmable button so i went with Mx518... the new version of the G5 has 2 buttons... i was thinking of buying it but i dont see much of a point cuz i already have a G15 if i really wanna program macros for games... and plus i dont like the way it moves... the feet on the Mx518 slide alot smoother

i was wondering becuz the G15 does work with keystrokes does the G mouses extra buttons work in KO if they are just set to keystrokes?

ZBoard just plain sux tbh... maybe if u were playing WoW cuz its got those foldout set ups and shit it would be worth it but since 80% of my gaming is on KO it is useless

sexy beast keyboard to play ko with

TunaFishyMe

whats wrong with logitech mouses? I like them. They fit nicely and they are smooth

Infinitemadness

that keyboard truly sucks... its like laptop keyboard.

how hell you have played cs:s for 5 years hmm hl2 was released 2004, you living in future or something ? [/b]

Counter Strike came out with HL, the original. Ive been playing CS since about 1999 or so. It's an old game. You live under a rock man?

Counter Strike came out with HL, the original. Ive been playing CS since about 1999 or so. It's an old game. You live under a rock man?[/b]
    Except the fact he was talking about CS:S (CS Source) which came with HL2, which came out in 2004.

twofisted

if i was a turkish rogue i would have a keyboard with a ý and a ctrl button on.[/b]
    but u werent + ý isn't turkish letter also.

so keep try use æ, ø, or å with (on) ctrl button...

Lemon

Sorry but Razer are so much better than that logitech crap. Copperhead and Tarantula ftw

anyone tried Microsoft Razer Reclusa? its cheaper than tarantula and looks cooler, doesnt seem to have that onboard memory tho.

Counter Strike came out with HL, the original. Ive been playing CS since about 1999 or so. It's an old game. You live under a rock man?[/b]
    i was speaking cs:source :P and i have also played CS since its release day which was in end of 1998, if i rember right :P

Hostibus

imo razer is really bad deal for ko .. those F1-F12 buttons are not comfy at all ... and u need them in KO ... as well in dota etc ... its really annoying ;P G15 ftw

jordyyy

i using G11

and those pprogrammable keys working in ko. But macro dont work [/b]
    it's a Logitech G15 :P

jeff1991

I have a Logitech Mx310 lmao

jeff1991

but u werent + ý isn't turkish letter also.

so keep try use æ, ø, or å with (on) ctrl button...[/b]
    Where you from ? :P

ø å æ =P lol i can do it to ^^

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

it's a Logitech G15 :P[/b]
    This is G15

Hostibus

it's a Logitech G15 :P[/b]
    surely its not rotfl

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast