Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Gangsta leaving KO

This is a discussion on Gangsta leaving KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; damn Bryan another GG leaving KO...I quit then came back after talking with you and Eric...well gl in Rl we ...
Page: 3

cpo4

damn Bryan another GG leaving KO...I quit then came back after talking with you and Eric...well gl in Rl we all know its more important then this god forsaken game.

I remember first meeting yo in Elegante and thinking that you were some hot shot asshole then got to pk and hang with you and realized it was beacuse you pwned like noone else.

First time I ever heard your name was from Holy Healer on Teamspeaking yelling "OMG Gangsta just made a +8 Raptor!!!"

Thank you for sharing the secret method

anyways I'll miss ya in KO, dont foget to hop on msn every now and again to say "hello"

You bastert let the whole KO community know the secret :S... Now the methods fucked cause every1 knows it =\ watch out every1 will have Shell 8 soon Guachifaga cant keep his mouth closed for shit B) h34r:

byee gangsta
    thanks for helpin me hit 65 (we did harpys unbuffed for like 2 hours for me to get 2%)

ps rip sword of gangsta

lol giga i forgot about that..

Ill keep you guys updated on shit, ill drop by here when I can. Still on my character for another day or two, gotta get 72. h34r:

always sad when a GG leaves -_-

Th3Gam3

hmm...how u forget me fucker? <3 u man, keep in the hook up on msn. was fun trade spammin the turks and game tping them to back of moradon when they got to close :wub:[/b]
    OMG MAGIC AHAH THT NITE WAS JKS AAHAH

Th3Gam3

KiLLaFoRNiA Bitchs

Killafornia was best clan on Dies!!! h34r:

Btw, the character is sold as of today. :P Hopefully this guy doesn&#39;t ruin my oh so lovely name. :unsure:

Th3Gam3

outlawz

Good bye nub and gl with all... Now try and go get some b-ball skillz[/b]
    Sorry but this is a really random question.. what game is that in your sig? Is it "Disturbed" or whatever from ur avatar? haha just curious.

Oh and bai bai gangsta.. i rmb when i first saw your name i thought it was probably one of the most pimp just bcuz i never thought someone would have it without any numbers or other junk.. xD

Th3Gam3

Sorry but this is a really random question.. what game is that in your sig? Is it "Disturbed" or whatever from ur avatar? haha just curious.

Oh and bai bai gangsta.. i rmb when i first saw your name i thought it was probably one of the most pimp just bcuz i never thought someone would have it without any numbers or other junk.. xD[/b]

yeah g has a sick nameeee

tamarama

I read KO4Life about once in a blue moon, so forgive my tardiness in replying.

Gangsta, you&#39;re the nicest guy I never heard speak, as your 56k self can&#39;t really log in for voice chat.

You&#39;re always welcome to come hang out anytime, you&#39;re a good person and a good friend. MSN me or look me up on myspace or whatever.

At any rate, meeting you and Eric and a few of the other former Elegante&#39;s kind of makes up for when RJ left MM for the Elegante...for like 3 weeks, lol.

im still more gangsta than u h34r: gl and hf away from this shit game :lol:

lmfao MySpace haha, www.myspace.com/bryancasella <---- Thats mine :lol:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast