Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Gangsta leaving KO

This is a discussion on Gangsta leaving KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gangsta The old school Elegante days were a blast filled with great times. We had an amazing group of friendly, ...
Page: 4

Ground Zero

Gangsta

The old school Elegante days were a blast filled with great times. We had an amazing group of friendly, considerate and honest people in Elegante. I was honored to play with you, ivi (GOD bless that woman), Druide_FR & Jack (truly great men), Eric the whiteguyreject, JeffHabs, Cleatus, Grigs, Magie, Inkalio, Itamal, Francus, Turb, Holy, Zappa, Onslaught, Meteu, Rjinky and many more.

Take it easy man. It was nice knowing you and best of luck in the future.

Jaq

Jediay

Yes bro fuck bush...the war "ended" long time ago but still ur bro is there...
    bush is soon away...mrs.Clinton coming[/b]
    dont tell flip that he will trip :lol:

oh and gl irl gansta

OLD1953

Geez, dude, does everyone I know have to leave?

Geez, dude, does everyone I know have to leave?[/b]
    I know you already told me you quit the game on AOL, and made some good change, but it was cool playing with you, gonna be shitty not doing FT all again as a group, those were good times.

Ink

Boooooo....Bro leaving

As Jaqen said, Elegante was a Strong familly, strong body with that TS server with 30more char speaking at same time, great war time.....Xping with all of them was great. Never find again a Familly like that one.

Gl in your RL Basket bro! Don't be rude with Ref!!!

TS server is still open to you. And if you want to play without restarting at 0, my warrior is waiting for you lol

GL Bro,

Poor Inky............FTW

eWo-eWo

bye gangsta^^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234