Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Gauntlet Winners?

This is a discussion on Gauntlet Winners? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was playing around in ko for lifes character guide and it turns out kheaven uniques are dual platinum ears ...
Page: 10

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

i was playing around in ko for lifes character guide and it turns out kheaven uniques are dual platinum ears +3 iron belt +3 iron neck +3 dual ring of felankor +3..

yea i would of been happier if everyeone was given balanced uniques

m4cios

Im really curious what he will get ... too bad Mortal didnt win ;/

Banned

Mortal be happy with your win against NoMarcy

BUT YOU SUX

even with all your +9s and +3s you couldn't kill warrior with 1 +9 weapon and shells +8 and uniques +1/+2

you sux, hope that the item that youll get will help you to be better

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    BUT YOU SUX
    even with all your +9s and +3s you couldn't kill warrior with 1 +9 weapon and shells +8 and uniques +1/+2
    its joke, right?

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

guess that is lol.

anyway GRATZ to Junior aka Wintex semifinalist from Beramus =)

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

obvious choice for that warrior would be chaos baal +10

Banned

I agree with Holocaust.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post

BUT YOU SUX

You forgot to mention that KillaHeala gave NoMarcy the Iron Set+3 and HB+9.. That's a pretty low comment, don't understand what you dislike about MortalDance...

Mortallllllll speerdalaiii

Hard to keep up with warrior who spam 1440 hp pots, where u cant do that as u have only few of them and need to concentrate on classic minor and ur fu skills fail all the time lol

mortaldance , u are a good rouge but if it was doing a normal vs with not running every second u would lost to nomarcy...i really dont get it..why they didnt made a rule that says "u run - u lose" , so simple...all those vses were when ppl running like i dont know what...and dont cry about nomarcy that he used 1440 pot...u used 35% pot...u was like 10 % hp few times and u managed to get like 70% in a second or something.
    my bottom line is , that it could be better and more respeceted event if ppl were just tank with no bullshit and shit.
    anyway gz to kheaven , i dont understand what the hell can he ask from the gm as a reward but..

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

i think its pretty pointless to talk about who what've done... KHeaven won, and noone had a chance to beat him...(yes, Wintex won 1 time, but even with cs and 1h spear he still couldnt get KHeaven's hp in the next rounds...)
    thats why this event was awfull... the most geared guy is going to get more insane gear... uha, cool for everyone
    oh and i wish if a strong chitin bp would got in the final rounds... he surely would kick the warriors ass

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    mortaldance , u are a good rouge but if it was doing a normal vs with not running every second u would lost to nomarcy...i really dont get it..why they didnt made a rule that says "u run - u lose" , so simple...all those vses were when ppl running like i dont know what...and dont cry about nomarcy that he used 1440 pot...u used 35% pot...u was like 10 % hp few times and u managed to get like 70% in a second or something.
    my bottom line is , that it could be better and more respeceted event if ppl were just tank with no bullshit and shit.
    anyway gz to kheaven , i dont understand what the hell can he ask from the gm as a reward but..

In normal vs i would have my skills working and i wouldnt need to run.
    Hit and run is a 70 + sin tactic if u dint know lol
    35 % pots ?
    K ask gms if i had illegal pots or other crap... They had plenty of time to scan me all they want.

SIn powers :

Minorheal ! ==> 1440 pots eliminate this
    critical point > Bugs eliminated it ...
    So whats left ?
    Brain i suppose. For me to run run hit run and w8 for a chance to take him down as soon as i will get my crtical working. And he went down once it did.

Now imagine i had it working all the time...
    It would be like fight with the rusher, bit longer cuz of him spaming 1440 pots...

Think b4 u post lol

I menaged to get to the finals with my handicap-ed sin and u still dare to say i sux ?
    NoMercy sux if he cant kill 70 lvl rogue whos mostly minoring when he himself spam 1440 pots...

Sad to read u...

if u hit and run bro sry to tell u but u r one of the annoying sins in this game, no1 likes this kind of player. What is matter to do vs then if u always run rehp and come backuntil u kill rofl thats stupid tactic if its 1

wont even comment ur post

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    if u hit and run bro sry to tell u but u r one of the annoying sins in this game, no1 likes this kind of player. What is matter to do vs then if u always run rehp and come backuntil u kill rofl thats stupid tactic if its 1

this was kinda retarded thats the main point of sin do as much damage fast as possible and get out, all this sin tanking is only because this game has become all 1vs1 do people even realize this game isnt based on 1vs1.

im not saying thats how majority of sins play but some do and people bitch at them like there doing something wrong

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast