Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Gauntlet Winners?

This is a discussion on Gauntlet Winners? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Palaviarhs if uniques are +0 ofc rogue will win becasue warrior will hit low dmg and sin ...
Page: 14

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Palaviarhs View Post
    if uniques are +0 ofc rogue will win becasue warrior will hit low dmg and sin will be able to minor..but if uniques are +3 and items +9 and +10 warrior hits like monster and sin won't be able to minor that dmg..If you wanna proofs about it i will be able to vs an sin after 2 months at My server..
    the point is that the rogue have +9/+10 items and +3 uniques

and the warrior had only +2 and +8 armors and he still had to run like 3 4 times

yep, 3 times cuz of skill bug and 1 or 2 times cuz of wep curse baaaad timing ^^

Have a problem ?

Banned

yup, you sux and talk like you are GG

all you got is items.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post

all you got is items.
    lol stop this shit...
    NoMarcy were running with a shield when his hp went down too... but overall, he lost, this was not a fair vs, cuz this was not a fair event, and this isnt a fair game at all...

all you got is items.
    do u ever stop talking crap? O.o

just wondering.

gratz to any of the winners.

all you got is items.
    I talk like GG
    I'm a GG
    There is nothing u can do about me being GG
    To bad ur wrong about items, as my own sux ..
    To bad u know nothing and have no imagination on how different thing affect this game
    To bad ur so non important to me that im not gonna bother to explain things to ya
    At last i can make some fun of u

OW YES HATE ME OH YEA

m4cios

all you got is items.
    youre just jealous that's why you're talking craps :P

In the end, it was a no rules vs. You people shouldn't find anything to complain about.

As for the statement that an equally geared sin can beat an equally geared warrior. I think at +0 uniques and +7-+8 gear, yea it's possible. But once you go beyond that, notably after minor heal cooldown, it's incredibly hard unless you get really lucky with blinding and crit point. Sins have been made more like real assassins. We used to be able to tank so much lol, which was great, but kinda broken.

You can still tank a lot with the huge mana pool that rogues have, but thats only for the first 15 seconds of a vs. Then your mana pool is gone, and you're back to regular minor/hp pot. Hence why in PK you should be running in with full mana, hitting that debuffed priest, once your mana runs out, run away (if theres a lot of people hitting you), get full mana, then rejoin the fight. Because without mana, rogues just don't live very long.

There are going to be people who don't like that play style. Guess you could call it cheap or dirty, but aren't those characteristics of an assassin?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Absolutely Anushan<3.. People just might disagree and hate it because that's just the way sins need to survive against beasty warriors.

ko4lmylife, just lol at your jealousy. Mortal's the most skillful assassin in USKO right now, and I'll vouch for it any day.

I hate you too Mortal
    <3

m4cios

when i was playing with mortal on ares i remember when he was killing on vs same geared assasin as him ... but he was using one dagger :P (i wont give you names but those were top assasins on ares) :P

guys ima tell you now this guantlet event just like the clan event was created in support of heaven clan of cypher to inject more items to that clan alone and make it seem legit....so far a heaven clan member has won the guantlet event
    and next party they also won the clan event because they outnumbered 5 to 1, plus their gms hp barely got touched and yet human gms hp dropped like a fly... this game is rigged and payed off by heaven clan

Montezuma

You guys act like you wouldn't run in a vs for a shot at a +10 item. And don't talk crap because we don't see your name in this event and probably have never seen you before.

Banned

lmao, sorry but if i had a chance for a +10 item. i would not vs the "proper" way fk that it would be to my disadvantage... so id be acid potting, using 1440 hp pots id, sliding when i get low,abyss fires, talia, full weapon defence u name it anything that gives me a bigger advantage over my opponent and gets me closer to the prize

Seriously, whats the drama about ?
    We did what we could to get the price.
    I only complain about bugs, i have nothing to say about my rivals from this event.
    They did what they could, dint broke the rules and so do i.
    I don't even complain about this cypher guy who i dont even know.

Quote Originally Posted by MortalDance View Post
    Seriously, whats the drama about ?
    We did what we could to get the price.
    I only complain about bugs, i have nothing to say about my rivals from this event.
    They did what they could, dint broke the rules and so do i.
    I don't even complain about this cypher guy who i dont even know.
    The only one complaining is that ko4mylife retard.

It was a k2 event, im surprised a guy with koxp and godmode didnt win it.