Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Gaurenteed to +3?

This is a discussion on Gaurenteed to +3? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ive failed 1-2 with hus loads of times and also 2-3 with bus a number of times.. ive also managed ...
Page: 3

Ive failed 1-2 with hus loads of times and also 2-3 with bus a number of times.. ive also managed to break 2 pieces of +7 high class items adding elemental.. in a row

so yeah it can go very pear shaped just be happy to see the beautiful Goldy yellow line when you do

manveerj

The burning rate to +3 with bus is like getting cs from lesath[/b]
    need 2 cs pls

things can fail going to +3, or at least they used to be able to.. Was pretty rare to see it happen as well[/b]
    its true. low chance but. hus have a chance to break going to +2. and bus have a chance to break to 3. also directed at the guy saying ging to +4 is easy..tbh going to +4 is as hard as going to 7..unless your a bltch and use trinas. 5 and 6 is easy stuff tho.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Are uniques and items guarenteed to 3 with high class and BuS?[/b]
    defantly is 99 % ';-]

CuriositY

Why are you bumping every old topic ?

exec85

I dunno the chance to get an Item to +4 -+7 with Trinas, but I even don't know if u have to burn some things before each upgrade...

IMO it's only luck doesn't matter if u use trina or not and how many items u have burned before.. I burned items WITH Trina + BUS from +4 to +5... another time I didn'T use Trina and did it from +1 to +7 so.. i dunno if there is really a higher chance to be successful with trina

DeathInTheNight

BUS to +3 is supposed to be 100%, but the same as most things with KO, it sometimes dont work right, and burns.

on high class items BUS is 100% to +3
    on uniques its 100% to +2 (burnt dv+2 once with BUS )

hus are more than capable of burning at any + :P
    99% chance at +2 id say
    and 75% to +3, maybe more from personal experience

uskoblows

+1>2 CAN BREAK , carnac west kingofswing burnt his shell going +2 coz hes cheap using HUS

oli

NEVER use HUS...
    +1 > +2 = 75%
    +2 > +3 = 50%
    +3 > +4 = 35%
    +4 > +5 = 15%
    with HUS...[/b]
    wrong
    +1 > +2 = 100%
    +2 > +3 = 75%
    etc

Glader

oli: WRONG. +1 to +2 with HUS CAN fail. Just like people before you have said. It's about as rare as burning with Blessed Elemental Scroll though.

The king. Senior Member

+2-3 is not 100%. but its like 99%

lil_mageskillz

ive never failed going to +3 and i havnt seen any 1 who has so imma say it 100% :P

ive never failed going to +3 and i havnt seen any 1 who has so imma say it 100% :P[/b]
    why say 100% if you dont know the answer? I know for a fact that +1 > +2 with HUS can burn, same with +2 > +3 /w bus...
    you guys say it is 100% because YOU have NEVER burned, how can u know? lets say I never failed +6 > +7 does it make it 100% succes rate? no.

I've burned many many items to +3 wBUS, but I try to upgrade way more than the average player as well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast