Gavolt scales arent tradable anymore to a npc

This is a discussion on Gavolt scales arent tradable anymore to a npc within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Finaly k2 did something, i saw 2 at 10k each, i bought to resell and no way to resell it ...
Page: 1

Banned

Finaly k2 did something, i saw 2 at 10k each, i bought to resell and no way to resell it at a npc lol

Finaly k2 did something, i saw 2 at 10k each, i bought to resell and no way to resell it at a npc lol[/b]
    if you are correct, say goodbye to one way to gold farm - But they still got to somehow get rid of the ones going to Isi / Felk.

or its dupe, or its that bug shit you get sometimes, try relog and see if its still there

Banned

Your bugged you most have 250+ or somthing.. i readed topic and went gavlots..got a scale and npced it

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Finaly k2 did something, i saw 2 at 10k each, i bought to resell and no way to resell it at a npc lol[/b]
    are you koxper dude ?

Banned

>> Well im in server 2, i bought 2, i cant sell it, maybe im buged but no im not a farmer.

Nvm lock this then

Edit well thats strange, i bought those 2, wanted to npc them, and i was buged with it, i did the trick to be unbuged, and i dont have it anymore ^^