Buying KC in PUS with KESN code

This is a discussion on Buying KC in PUS with KESN code within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi I'd like to ask if anyone tried and had problemswith buying KC using KESN code in PUS. I got ...
Page: 1

Hi I'd like to ask if anyone tried and had problemswith buying KC using KESN code in PUS. I got a code from an online shop, I enter PUS, choose recharge KC, choose right ammount of cash, enter the code, press submit and there is a problem - it says page cannot be found - it's second day now, always the same thing. Dunno if it's temporarily issue in PUS or maybe I'm doing something wrong...Anyone else having same problem? Or you buy KC with no problems using KESN? Share your experiences please :P

ladyscorp

Try claiming your code in G1 website.
    then convert g1 credits to knight cash ingame.
    works for me.

ESN code through PUS doesn't work, whatever you do through G1 website K2 says you can't get your random items...

I filled a BBB complaint and they r forced them to give me a full refund, stupid ass K2 have no fuking clue in how to use/manage/develop anything without bugs or problems...

I bought few premiums with esn code and it worked with no problems, only now when I wanted to buy some KC...and I'm kinda screwed beacouse I can't link my ko account to a g1 acc. I sent ticket asking why and they say by this time they cannot add accounts with special characters like _ and my account includes one...zzz

i recharged KC with kesn code thru G1 and got my random items (lion scrolls ftw)

u must create account on g1, link your ko account with g1 account, then use kesn code on g1 website (you put g1 credits on your g1 account), and then go to pus and activate knight cash (you make g1 credits to kc)

stupid process but it works

i recharged KC with kesn code thru G1 and got my random items (lion scrolls ftw)

u must create account on g1, link your ko account with g1 account, then use kesn code on g1 website (you put g1 credits on your g1 account), and then go to pus and activate knight cash (you make g1 credits to kc)

stupid process but it works[/b]
    I said I can't link my ko account, read above