Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

is this gay or is this gay :S?

This is a discussion on is this gay or is this gay :S? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im saying that m4ksi obviously isnt wall hacking there.... ofc the random turks in his clan are...
Page: 2

im saying that m4ksi obviously isnt wall hacking there.... ofc the random turks in his clan are

Banned

I know it's shitty that this guy got rewarded after allegedly cheating. But let's look at it for what it is, an IB +3...who fucking cares? It's an IB+0 with +6 AC and +3 weapon resists.

End of the world? or not a big fucking deal. I vote for the ladder of the 2 choices.

Janinball

While I know nothing of the clan or its history, that specific ss, in no way, shows he is wall hacking. Anyone can go delos, walk up stairs, fall off, and walk all inside that building. It's been a bug since before I can remember so yes, that ss proves nothing.

I know it's shitty that this guy got rewarded after allegedly cheating. But let's look at it for what it is, an IB +3...who fucking cares? It's an IB+0 with +6 AC and +3 weapon resists.

End of the world? or not a big fucking deal. I vote for the ladder of the 2 choices.[/b]
    IN +3 and RoL +3 is kinda FUCKING A LOT for a new server, don't you think so?

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

IN +3 and RoL +3 is kinda FUCKING A LOT for a new server, don't you think so?[/b]
    so what k2's done worse. just stop complaining about it. the whole server will have in's and rol's +3 by the end of the event.

Krvavy Necht

im saying that m4ksi obviously isnt wall hacking there.... ofc the random turks in his clan are[/b]
    even if he is not, hes pretty much cheater as well...

gay + ko o_O

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12