wtf box's

This is a discussion on wtf box's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; me and my friend are expin and i try to loot but ALL THE BOX'S are empty for both of ...
Page: 1

PlayerofRogueC0la

me and my friend are expin and i try to loot but ALL THE BOX'S are empty for both of us, wtf?

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

me and my friend are expin and i try to loot but ALL THE BOX'S are empty for both of us, wtf?[/b]
    new patch. you can only get money and xp from mobs within 14 lvl's of you. beyond that they only give items.

PlayerofRogueC0la

new patch. you can only get money and xp from mobs within 14 lvl's of you. beyond that they only give items.[/b]
    Ooooo ok , thanks , i was like wtf k2 deosnt even let us loot money or any thing now :P

Weed

me and my friend are expin and i try to loot but ALL THE BOX'S are empty for both of us, wtf?[/b]

just stop xping your 70+`s at bulcans...

AlteredToPerfection

i think its for koxp'ers who have to macro stuff like goblins to get money etc etc or even kecoons...

PlayerofRogueC0la

just stop xping your 70+`s at bulcans...[/b]
    roguec0la is no more he got hackd , and is being sold by original owner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    im playing my other characters which are fiya and rebelforlife3