Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

GB?!?!?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is a discussion on GB?!?!?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHH within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ooo being told im reasonable by a lady(guessing by the sig).. doesnt happen much...
Page: 2

wello

ooo being told im reasonable by a lady(guessing by the sig).. doesnt happen much

thanatos

lol i always tought a gb would be 100m , but theres actually ppl who buy a gb for 12gbs lol... i saw it on a ares market section topic .. i was shocked.. paying 12gbs for 1gb woot

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

When that happens, it's like reading, "I'm gonna buy it so I can dupe 9999 GB's kk?" on his fucking forehead.

ph3var2

People do try to sell in merchant gbs for like 3gbs igc i spose if you are lazy and have more then 2.1b you would buy them, idk

Jesterdaniel

WOW sombody ask for 30gb before >.< THATS ALOT OF GOLD BARS!! XD

Does anybodsy know where to find them???

Cadence96

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    there used to be gold bars, the golden ones, on sundries[/b]
    K2 removed 'em bcz ppl duped like crazy... but I heard that u can get one from abyss and fallen angel... I'm not not sure

<!--QuoteBegin-wello

ooo being told im reasonable by a lady(guessing by the sig).. doesnt happen much
    ooo being told im lady(guessing by my sig :wub.. doesnt happen much :lol: (joke)

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Jesterdaniel, most people refer to GB's when actually they are talking about coins. Lots of people sell GB's or etc. but they aren't really selling GB's, but instead they are just selling coins. Only a short way to count them. You can get Gold Bars nowadays from new Bosses I believe, but I may be wrong.

__countess__

Just increase the limit from 2.1bln to 9.9 bln , forget about goldbars , end of story.

Originally posted by Cadence96+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadence96)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    there used to be gold bars, the golden ones, on sundries
    K2 removed 'em bcz ppl duped like crazy... but I heard that u can get one from abyss and fallen angel... I'm not not sure[/b]
    This is what I don't get. I don't see how it solved anything with duping. Sure now it takes longer for them to dupe large amounts of cash. Since they do scrolls for what 2m or so instead of gb for 100m. But the thing is, they are gonna just do it as long as it takes to reach they're target cash amount. So in my eyes, removing GB solved nothing. But It did hurt legit people. Now it is harder to store cash and there is more risk of being scammed since you cannot do pure cash trades over 2.1b without multi trades. Aside from that, gold bars are still obtainable, easily enough for the common duper. So... WTF?

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

My guess is K2 added the GB again for a "reward" for killing one of the new bosses that drops them. True, it's much more of a risk of being scammed doing multiple trades, but the duping was going out of control back then when GB's were in Sundries. Even they did enable GB's again, 2.1B + 9 GB's at once = 3B only. What if you were to do a trader larger than that, for example an Iron Belt. Still would be the same.

Jesterdaniel

So let me get this strat.... :wacko: Im going to try and get this...

1GBs=100mill
    11GBs=1Bil??
    That right??

Originally posted by Jesterdaniel
    So let me get this strat.... :wacko: *Im going to try and get this...

1GBs=100mill
    11GBs=1Bil??
    That right??
    10gb = 1bil. 100,000,000 x10 = 1,000,000,000.

sniperdude

Originally posted by __countess__
    Just increase the limit from 2.1bln to 9.9 bln , forget about goldbars , end of story.
    if they could increase it i think they would. i know of another game thats has a 2.1bln coin limit before u go back to 0 or even negative money. i think its a coding issue with the code not being able to go that high in its math or sumthing.

Originally posted by sniperdude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sniperdude)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-__countess__
    if they could increase it i think they would. i know of another game thats has a 2.1bln coin limit before u go back to 0 or even negative money. i think its a coding issue with the code not being able to go that high in its math or sumthing.[/b]
    long time ago theres wasnt any limit so whats ur saying it bullshit.

Yes there was a limit ...

Many ppl that accidentaly had MORE than 2.1b got negative money ... and they were bugged

For example if you have 1b in ur inventory and 2.1b in your inn, try to stock your money and you will see negative money for a short period .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast