GBS

This is a discussion on GBS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; do the game still got that bug if u put over 21 gbs on u/inn u get minus :S ?...
Page: 1

Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar

Default GBS

do the game still got that bug if u put over 21 gbs on u/inn u get minus :S ?

lil_mageskillz

yes. and its not a bug.

Yenom

Your Inn can hold up to 21gb's. Each character can also hold 21gb's= 84 gb's per acct. Be carefull though, a few months back they had a "coin wipe" and any INN or character with over 10 gb's were removed to leave them with only 10 gb.

Some people had 84 gb's on an account and had it reduced to 40. They were not happy

BoredofKO

i tried putting over 21gbs in my inn the other week it didnt let me put over , so they might of fixed it

Quote Originally Posted by Yenom View Post
    Your Inn can hold up to 21gb's. Each character can also hold 21gb's= 84 gb's per acct. Be carefull though, a few months back they had a "coin wipe" and any INN or character with over 10 gb's were removed to leave them with only 10 gb.

Some people had 84 gb's on an account and had it reduced to 40. They were not happy
    Is there any chance they remove all of it? cuz i got totally wiped! I had 12Gbs in my inn.

Every singel thing was gone, even my items?! does that have to do anything with it?

TheMascot

Quote Originally Posted by BoredofKO View Post
    i tried putting over 21gbs in my inn the other week it didnt let me put over , so they might of fixed it
    If thats true then thats a great addition. So many new people have lost out to this. But if ko have had the foresight to stop u looting over 200 of anything or actually placing 21gb then thats fantastic.

I highly doubt they are sensible enough to do that tho lol

BoredofKO

i doubt the bug where u have over 200 items u get bugged has been fixed but im pretty sure you are not able to put more than 21gbs in your inn

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    Is there any chance they remove all of it? cuz i got totally wiped! I had 12Gbs in my inn.

Every singel thing was gone, even my items?! does that have to do anything with it?
    Bro, are you sure you weren't hacked? Lol it's leaning more towards that side than of some type of bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredofKO View Post
    i doubt the bug where u have over 200 items u get bugged has been fixed but im pretty sure you are not able to put more than 21gbs in your inn
    Nope the over 200 item bug is still here. It has happened to me recently while farming....scrolls I think it was with friends. Had to send in a ticket to get it fixed.

i think they fixed it

I had that 200 bug once too, I was doing a monster stone and I tryed to loot a soul pot, but I sort of dced in a weird way, KO just shutted down. Then I did an other monster stone and it happend again.

I asked about it in my clan and they told me about the bug, so from now on I won't be dumb anymore xD

Extrem1st

21gb is your limit you cant go for more, but for the -21GB, i havent seen this bug for long and i think its fixed