Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gem drop rate fixed?

This is a discussion on Gem drop rate fixed? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've heard some reports of gems dropping from other mobs and more often. Can anyone confirm this?...
Page: 1

I've heard some reports of gems dropping from other mobs and more often.

Can anyone confirm this?

kert

do you mean decrease with fix?In example , we have had kill 2H and we got 24Gem from wratches.One day later we have gotten like 11Gems ...
    there is rate thats true...In conclusion , still its good rate...fixed or not i like it

iiason

i think he meant gems as in . crystal, sapphire etc.

kert

hmm they are not gem dude.they are quest items :P
    but it should be ,,, mark might mean it :P

Hey cutie Senior Member

do you mean decrease with fix?In example , we have had kill 2H and we got 24Gem from wratches.One day later we have gotten like 11Gems ...
    there is rate thats true...In conclusion , still its good rate...fixed or not i like it[/b]
    LOL everyone calls them GEMS you tard no one calls them QUEST items
    what wratches drop are called FRAGMENTS or FRAGS, lvl 79 and you dont know that? WADDAFACK

I have no idea, but I really hope they have fixed the droprate

Mooshoo

Fix? You fix something that is broken. The gem rate isnt broken, the mutherfuckers intentially reduced it just to be cocksuckers so it takes longer to do things such as master quests therefore you spend more time and money on this greedy company.

banaanc

no they did it cause its masters and it has to be hard, only those farmerbitches spoiled it

and it would be a nice way for newbs to get money

i never heard them called quest items tbh . . . gems are crudes, saph and crystals and frags are the shit you get in bifrost. (thus the name fragment in their title)

someone from my clan got 2 from smildons yesterday and someone else claimed they got 2 in one hour at wolves. while 2 in an hour isn't out of the ordinary - the different mob dropping them was interesting.

Gems: This isn't sorted out yet. I don't know how many more Tuesday maintenances will go by before this is changed, or if it is definitively changing at all. But as it is something that affects you guys, I have made it as part of my own crusade to get changed.[/b]
    From admin on official forums

mrmagic2008

while they are at it, pls fix so that no more candy drops

aero

Really hope so...

Fix? You fix something that is broken. The gem rate isnt broken, the mutherfuckers intentially reduced it just to be cocksuckers so it takes longer to do things such as master quests therefore you spend more time and money on this greedy company.[/b]
    1. If they intentially reduced the drop rate to this level. Then explain me why they are working on a patch solving this issue?
    2. Its not fixed yet.
    3. Stop making these threads, we can wait for the official news.

Strike

i pulled this off of the offical forum so its possible they might increase the drop rate again (just god knows if or when)
    heres the link for those that want to read the full thread http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...166994&st=0

This thread has been cleaned up. Let's try again in a more civil manner, shall we?

1. I need everyone to stop assuming this patch has anything to do with sharers. It negatively impacts them--I get that--but that's only because we do not support sharing and thus, no decision we make takes sharing into account. If you are a sharer you are operating outside the supported boundaries and must realize that we committed to serving players that follow the TOS. We have not done anything to purposefully stop them, nor will we do anything to help them.

2. The way this patch works is being changed; instead of being the country that you registered from, it will be the country that you last logged in from.

What does this mean?

It means that if somehow your account gets hacked by a guy halfway around the planet from you, he can't log in. This is something players were complaining about and being affected by, and is something we are trying to fix.

It means that gold farmers are going to have a heck of a time reconciling their accounts and getting logged into the game, considering they all have to go through proxies, resulting in more free spawn points for legitimate players and hopefully more ability to kill things like werewolves, so more gems.

IF YOU ARE A K2 customer and you are being adversely affected by this--and you're not a sharer--ABSOLUTELY send a customer support ticket. I have had personal talks with them and made sure that they will take care of you guys.

Other assorted questions:

Gems: This isn't sorted out yet. I don't know how many more Tuesday maintenances will go by before this is changed, or if it is definitively changing at all. But as it is something that affects you guys, I have made it as part of my own crusade to get changed.

Speedhackers: There is a very comprehensive fix being created for this. I don't know when it's being rolled out, but I have seen it, and it is cool, and it's coming.

i pulled this off of the offical forum so its possible they might increase the drop rate again (just god knows if or when)
    heres the link for those that want to read the full thread http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...166994&st=0

This thread has been cleaned up. Let's try again in a more civil manner, shall we?

1. I need everyone to stop assuming this patch has anything to do with sharers. It negatively impacts them--I get that--but that's only because we do not support sharing and thus, no decision we make takes sharing into account. If you are a sharer you are operating outside the supported boundaries and must realize that we committed to serving players that follow the TOS. We have not done anything to purposefully stop them, nor will we do anything to help them.

2. The way this patch works is being changed; instead of being the country that you registered from, it will be the country that you last logged in from.

What does this mean?

It means that if somehow your account gets hacked by a guy halfway around the planet from you, he can't log in. This is something players were complaining about and being affected by, and is something we are trying to fix.

It means that gold farmers are going to have a heck of a time reconciling their accounts and getting logged into the game, considering they all have to go through proxies, resulting in more free spawn points for legitimate players and hopefully more ability to kill things like werewolves, so more gems.

IF YOU ARE A K2 customer and you are being adversely affected by this--and you're not a sharer--ABSOLUTELY send a customer support ticket. I have had personal talks with them and made sure that they will take care of you guys.

Other assorted questions:

Gems: This isn't sorted out yet. I don't know how many more Tuesday maintenances will go by before this is changed, or if it is definitively changing at all. But as it is something that affects you guys, I have made it as part of my own crusade to get changed.

Speedhackers: There is a very comprehensive fix being created for this. I don't know when it's being rolled out, but I have seen it, and it is cool, and it's coming.[/b]
    The only server that applies to is Carnac West.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast