Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Gems

This is a discussion on Gems within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; alot of mob drop them now. so they wont cost as much as they use to worth so i just ...
Page: 2

lil_mageskillz

alot of mob drop them now. so they wont cost as much as they use to worth so i just npc them for pot.
    ><[/b]
    prices of them is going down every day.

DoNotMess

alot of mob drop them now. so they wont cost as much as they use to worth so i just npc them for pot.
    ><[/b]
    i&#39;ve been trying to find ppl selling them for cheap but everyones still stuck at 1m-2m...can&#39;t believe you npc them

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

what do they have any use anymore?

lovel12345

just go kill skeleton 1hour u get shit loads

DoNotMess

just go kill skeleton 1hour u get shit loads[/b]

on what lvl did you get shitloads, i tried skelly knights for about 30 mins on a lvl 53 and got 0.

lil_mageskillz

doesnt any 1 know what the lvl 60 master quest is like now since gems are gone from it?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

on what lvl did you get shitloads, i tried skelly knights for about 30 mins on a lvl 53 and got 0.[/b]
    i think scream scroll still needs them to make it, heh

DoNotMess

i think scream scroll still needs them to make it, heh[/b]
    aren&#39;t the lvl 62 skills done by going to BDW 7 times? or is there more to it now?

lil_mageskillz

aren&#39;t the lvl 62 skills done by going to BDW 7 times? or is there more to it now?[/b]
    you have to get the scroll..

DoNotMess

i dunno i read somewhere that the quest to get the scroll was go to bdw 7 times. duno if theres more to it like magic powder or something.

i dunno i read somewhere that the quest to get the scroll was go to bdw 7 times. duno if theres more to it like magic powder or something.[/b]
    wtf?
    thought us till ahve to get all the stuff

Augustus

got 1 crude on a lvl 55 rouge at dts...tried champs and got 0

denon33

Lvl 62 magic shield for rogue requires you attend and win 7 BDW&#39;s

If you lose its not so bad, you still get your 3.5m ish exp and a spell which gives you 20% bonus exp for 4 hrs.

I think you have to win seven BDW&#39;s to get the lvl 62 scroll. Rogues get item called throwing knife for winning and you turn 7 of these in to get the scroll. Its not the throwing knifes item u can buy in sundries though.

I might be confused but thats the general theme I&#39;ve understood.

By the way DTSoldier drop gems very fast, but the hackers are back on CW already. I&#39;ve read mages still need gems for thorn spell and most lvl 70 and 72 quests need gems. Prices are falling very very fast though.

I bought Shard +1 rb on CW yesterday for 120m!!!

lil_mageskillz

Lvl 62 magic shield for rogue requires you attend and win 7 BDW&#39;s

If you lose its not so bad, you still get your 3.5m ish exp and a spell which gives you 20% bonus exp for 4 hrs.

I think you have to win seven BDW&#39;s to get the lvl 62 scroll. Rogues get item called throwing knife for winning and you turn 7 of these in to get the scroll. Its not the throwing knifes item u can buy in sundries though.

I might be confused but thats the general theme I&#39;ve understood.

By the way DTSoldier drop gems very fast, but the hackers are back on CW already. I&#39;ve read mages still need gems for thorn spell and most lvl 70 and 72 quests need gems. Prices are falling very very fast though.

I bought Shard +1 rb on CW yesterday for 120m!!![/b]
    ah i see. also can these knifes be trade or sold?

Edit: i just won bdw and i didnt get any knife unless it got part of my throwing knife skill item?

lovel12345

on what lvl did you get shitloads, i tried skelly knights for about 30 mins on a lvl 53 and got 0.[/b]
    lvl 80 mage inferno auto loot pet plat prem

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast