gems/frags

This is a discussion on gems/frags within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so I've been trading in gems and a few frags and got a trina piece. On Kingofknight.com probabilities charts ...
Page: 1

Default gems/frags

Ok so I've been trading in gems and a few frags and got a trina piece. On Kingofknight.com probabilities charts they don't show a trina piece as an option. So has the probabilities changed recently and what else can you get from gems and frags?

They may justnot have had one while making the charts? xD

You can find full info about fragment drops and rates, trina is included as possible item also

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebikini View Post
    You can find full info about fragment drops and rates, trina is included as possible item also
    hmm I remember seeing them but couldn't find them when I looked on the probabilities chart. I'll have to cross-compare to see if they are the same rates when Kingofknight.com gets back online.

U LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

from 20 ava.... NOTHING but crap and it was funny when my friend got 1 avedon from 1 rage -_-

Shakka

Quote Originally Posted by KingHOBO View Post
    Ok so I've been trading in gems and a few frags and got a trina piece. On Kingofknight.com probabilities charts they don't show a trina piece as an option. So has the probabilities changed recently and what else can you get from gems and frags?
    i got trina to in trade for fragments very happy

Inactive Member

I also think that the probabilities on KOK are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by unexpect View Post
    I also think that the probabilities on KOK are wrong.
    They might be off a tad but I don't think very far as I'm getting fairly similar rates after experimenting with just over 800 gems and chests. It just sucks when you turn in 10 and get absolutely nothing worthwhile.

Inactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingHOBO View Post
    They might be off a tad but I don't think very far as I'm getting fairly similar rates after experimenting with just over 800 gems and chests. It just sucks when you turn in 10 and get absolutely nothing worthwhile.
    Maybe, but I tend to think that the rates are lower than they used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by unexpect View Post
    Maybe, but I tend to think that the rates are lower than they used to be.
    i agree with you...

A long ago time it was easy to make items +7 now seens impossible to make any unique +7 w.o trina
    what i mean is... Maybe they change all % just to make the game a lil harder for gamblers..

Heres the solution serioslly i have the solution: DONT GAMBLE ANYMORE! it will work 100% garantee otherwise you get your money back

and whos gona make items on servers? If everyone keep reselling ? what u gonna resell? PUS items???

Yeah uniques do seem to break much more often than any other upgrades, but then I notice it more often so maybe its the same.