Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

gems prices

This is a discussion on gems prices within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mages got lots of exc in their way to 80 :P...
Page: 3

mages got lots of exc in their way to 80 :P

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

the stupid price tage on these 3 gems has single handedly killed the game for mages
    every1 knows that a mage cant have gd pk w/o the lvl 72 staff attack
    for lvl 72 staff attack
    amongst other things a mage must have
    40 opal
    40 crystal
    40 crude saphires
    this = around 10GB
    now i know mage can go around in a group and nova/meteor town but mages are useless in vs without this skill, which is now virtually unataintable

just wanted to know ur views on it[/b]
    llevel 75 skill on wa warrior takes 3 magic powders witcvh adds up to more then what u gad to plus a notris item ot w/e....
    so yeah././...try that one on for size ;p

DarkSynth

llevel 75 skill on wa warrior takes 3 magic powders witcvh adds up to more then what u gad to plus a notris item ot w/e....
    so yeah././...try that one on for size ;p[/b]
    correct me if im wrong and im not the one acting like the idiot here but
    3 MAGIC POWDER = 30 OF EACH
    I NEED 40 OF EACH AND OTHER SHIT TO

SpinalTap

My 2 sense, stop bitching about the mage quests. if you want to suffer, be a priest(mainly buffer). lvl 70, 72, 74, 75, 76, 78, 80

240 crystals
    120 opals and saphires are needed if i did my math correct

u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar

mage needs 30/30/30 for thorn 10/10/10 for master 40/40/40 for 72 skill 60/30/30 for 75 30/30/30 for 80
    soo..
    450 GEMS in total.

rogue needs... 10/10/10 master, 30 for BB, 30/30/30 for 72, 30/30/30 for 75 and 30/30/30 for 80
    soo.
    330 gems in total.

priest needs... 10/10/10 master, 30 for 70 skill, 40/10/10 for 72, 10/10/10 for 74, 20/20/50 for 75, 20/20/20 for 76 , 60/30/30 for 78, 30/30/30 for 80
    510 gems in total.

warrior needs... 10/10/10 for master 30/30 for HS 30/30/30 for 75 skill and 60/30/30
    300 gems in total.

THERE WE HAVE IT.
    ALL BE WARRIORS AND ROGUES AS IT IS THE CHEAPEST.

SirKaoS

wow ur noob lol
    a mage need 120 gems not just 60
    and then for mage armour 75 skill
    a mage need 120 more gems
    zzzzz
    pls research before you embares ureself[/b]
    Well you are whine about 10gb for gems and that its expensive ... Warrior "only needs" 90 gems but ... how abotu to compare equipment too? RoM = 4GB, RoC at least 12 GB ... Warrior shells are like 2 times more expensive and other accessory is impossible to get ... and weapons, Murky spear +7 21gb HB +7 26 gb ... and mage weapons? Saw oasis staff +7 for like 850 M yesterday

And u whine mage is expensive ... I just laugh :lol:

ISeeYouPee

the stupid price tage on these 3 gems has single handedly killed the game for mages
    every1 knows that a mage cant have gd pk w/o the lvl 72 staff attack
    for lvl 72 staff attack
    amongst other things a mage must have
    40 opal
    40 crystal
    40 crude saphires
    this = around 10GB
    now i know mage can go around in a group and nova/meteor town but mages are useless in vs without this skill, which is now virtually unataintable

just wanted to know ur views on it[/b]
    all i can say is babashop maybe?
    bb

DarkSynth

Well you are whine about 10gb for gems and that its expensive ... Warrior "only needs" 90 gems but ... how abotu to compare equipment too? RoM = 4GB, RoC at least 12 GB ... Warrior shells are like 2 times more expensive and other accessory is impossible to get ... and weapons, Murky spear +7 21gb HB +7 26 gb ... and mage weapons? Saw oasis staff +7 for like 850 M yesterday

And u whine mage is expensive ... I just laugh :lol:[/b]
    thats not what i complain about
    my original compaint was about the stupid gold farmers
    who make inflation on these gems
    when they should be 1m each
    its BS

SirKaoS

thats not what i complain about
    my original compaint was about the stupid gold farmers
    who make inflation on these gems
    when they should be 1m each
    its BS[/b]
    Goldfarmers made inflation on gems? Why just gems, that doesnt make sense ... gems are expensive just because everyone needs it and price is set up by demand.

Get used of it ... its new system KO ... if you want better skilll, better dmg it cost money ... same as u buy new weapon for example.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Goldfarmers made inflation on gems? Why just gems, that doesnt make sense ... gems are expensive just because everyone needs it and price is set up by demand.

Get used of it ... its new system KO ... if you want better skilll, better dmg it cost money ... same as u buy new weapon for example.[/b]
    i agree with you for ounce, about the demand part...
    because...
    alot if people hit level 70 do to the fact they go to bdw witch is like a exp quest daily....
    so they level to 70 faster now... when u get 70 u neeed gems...
    thats apart of it...
    ';-x

DarkSynth

zzz
    let me ask u
    how do you get gems - kemi and lycan
    now kemi is hard to kill and u need party for it
    so not many gems per person so kemi dont count
    lycans
    now i know for sure
    that all day and knight in cw1 and 2
    there are ppl farming all time
    so who has the gems but these guys??
    therefore they set price.,
    dont u remember when 1m was expensive....

I am assuming the kemi is the DS looking thing. Those are not hard to kill considering the fact that 1 rouge can take em down in less then 15 seconds. So most ppl get em from them, but I am sure there is still ppl koxpin at lycans 2.

Banned

Talking

I am assuming the kemi is the DS looking thing. Those are not hard to kill considering the fact that 1 rouge can take em down in less then 15 seconds. So most ppl get em from them, but I am sure there is still ppl koxpin at lycans 2.[/b]
    10 seconds the most ';s

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123