Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Why?

This is a discussion on Why? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I thought about something...why we keep Moderators like Shurt,Morax...? They left this game long time ago and they still can ...
Page: 1

I thought about something...why we keep Moderators like Shurt,Morax...?
    They left this game long time ago and they still can rule about us on these forums?
    Tbh when i play 3 hours a day and shurt is not even on once a week on ko4life why we give him the power to rule about other people who STILL play this game
    They dont do anyshit...if they are bored they login ko4life and move/lock topics
    Think about this...create a new forum with Professionel moderator which still play...
    Just an example we open a topic about servers...how would shurt know how the server stabilities are...
    They have 0 idea about in game...make Moderators like Aba B) or Ikoria B) me they login often.And they know the situation in game...
    I m not talking about all moderator...Paddy,Felix do good job...but 80% have 0 idea about in game and they dont care

They left this game long time ago and they still can rule about us on these forums?
    Tbh when i play 3 hours a day and shurt is not even on once a week on ko4life why we give him the power to rule about other people who STILL play this game
    They dont do anyshit...if they are bored they login ko4life and move/lock topics
    Think about this...create a new forum with Professionel moderator which still play...
    Just an example we open a topic about servers...how would shurt know how the server stabilities are...
    They have 0 idea about in game...make Moderators like Aba B) or Ikoria B) me they login often.And they know the situation in game...
    I m not talking about all moderator...Paddy,Felix do good job...but 80% have 0 idea about in game and they dont care[/b]
    This all seems strangely familiar :huh:

Banned

This all seems strangely familiar :huh:[/b]
    cuz there were a mil posts like this

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

shurts on a lot more than u give him credit for being on...just because he doesnt post doesnt mean he isnt on

also mods dont need to know about the game...they only need to know that people are getting out of hand and topics need locking or people need banning

shurts on a lot more than u give him credit for being on...just because he doesnt post doesnt mean he isnt on

also mods dont need to know about the game...they only need to know that people are getting out of hand and topics need locking or people need banning[/b]
    Shurt was just an example, i have nothing against him earlier i let him use my RS acc

Banned Senior Member

damnit wrong account <_<

Banned

COME PLAY HALO NOOB!

Banned Senior Member

oh hell no, I aint ever going against you in a PC fps

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

oh hell no, I aint ever going against you in a PC fps[/b]
    why? does he jump up and down on ur dead body cuz he so desperately wants to have secks with u but he cant so he can only rape ur dead body in a game?

The only staff who plays KO anymore is Lutz, we all have our reasons for leaving, only we were actually able to quit unlike some people who keep coming back. As for the server thing, people make thread on here when they go down/up. We also use IRC and i&#39;m on vent so I know when servers are up or down myself.

Aba had his computer taken away, he cant even go near ko And no Ali you wouldn&#39;t be a mod of these forums, you yourself admited to fucking up servers economies by selling items ( that were "legit" ) for people who are considered illegit by the community[/b]
    No dude i said i gave a lot GBS for items...like when roc was worth 30 gbs i offered 60 gbs...and i already said sorry

Ali wants to be a mod :P

=D

You should keep your mouth shut, you&#39;re on your last thread Ali. Bashing people who brought you this form and maintain it with their own personal time, please think before you make another thread like this.

God knows why you aren&#39;t banned yet anyway.

LOL, funny to see you make this topic, first you quit the game, apologizing for destroying various of economies on different servers, and you come back to the game after "everyone" forgiving you ( which is completely stupid, i&#39;d ban all those people if i was admin ) And you have the balls to make a topic like this saying shurt isnt doing his job properly AND also mentioning yourself to be a global mod on this forum? HAHAHAHAHAHA, like eric said, why the hell aren&#39;t you banned yet?

I m not talking about all moderator...Paddy,Felix do good job...but 80% have 0 idea about in game and they dont care[/b]

Hello Ali. I am on this forum anytime that I&#39;m at my computer. I move/lock/post in topics that I see fit. Just because you don&#39;t always "see" me, doesn&#39;t mean that I&#39;m not here. If you&#39;d like, I can PM you every single time I login to the forum, would that please you?

You&#39;re right about one thing however, I have no idea what is going on in KO, nor will I ever. I quit KO because the company that hosts the game is essentially a sack of shit. Unlike you, however, I can quit and stay gone from the game. Oh, and you are no where near being a "professional" moderator. In fact, you&#39;re the opposite of what we want. When we open up a forum about trading with shady players, we&#39;ll give you a call.

forum needs fresh look of guys who played alot and quit. They know whats going on but still they r above of it

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast