Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

General KO Question

This is a discussion on General KO Question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Have you all been getting massive DC on the first server of anyone other the Titan? EDIT: I was breaking ...
Page: 1

Default General KO Question

Have you all been getting massive DC on the first server of anyone other the Titan?

EDIT: I was breaking the Rules. I edited to comply.
    Last edited by Axieled; 11-27-2013 at 12:26 PM.

do it at market section NOT at general or you wanna win free ban from souls.

But is just a geranl section and I have no ablility to post there

Quote Originally Posted by Axieled View Post
    But is just a geranl section and I have no ablility to post there
    did u read forum rules?

Wait till you can post or PM people about the prices.

IDK what you guys are talking about??? I just ask a simple question

IDK what you guys are talking about??? I just ask a simple question
    dont try to be a smart ass, after you edited title of this Thread and your first post.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Have you all been getting massive DC on the first server of anyone other the Titan?
    I dunno whats going on in titan but I heard there is some chat-spamming hack that make people DC at moradon
    or something like that.. I don't know if NTTGame solved it yet but if you talking about laggs then you suppose to have the same ping to all the servers.
    Which means that if you got laggs on Titan1 , you suppose to have laggs on Titan 2 or any other server.

I got no laggs usually..sometimes I have 5minute of spike laggs but thats all...and it happens like once in every 2weeks, sometimes it doesn't happen at all.
    But I live in Israel and the servers hosted in Turkey(I got about 70-60ping), on the otherhand if you are really from CA than having laggs is normal.
    I assuming you got about 300Ping or so..
    Nothing you can do about it except for hopping nttgame move their host to somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    dont try to be a smart ass, after you edited title of this Thread and your first post.
    I was just editing it so that I will not break rules. And this is a legit question. Why do you have to be so offended by me changing to be within the Rules? Don't take stuff so serious. Obiviously I changed the title and my first post. Good God

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    I dunno whats going on in titan but I heard there is some chat-spamming hack that make people DC at moradon
    or something like that.. I don't know if NTTGame solved it yet but if you talking about laggs then you suppose to have the same ping to all the servers.
    Which means that if you got laggs on Titan1 , you suppose to have laggs on Titan 2 or any other server.

I got no laggs usually..sometimes I have 5minute of spike laggs but thats all...and it happens like once in every 2weeks, sometimes it doesn't happen at all.
    But I live in Israel and the servers hosted in Turkey(I got about 70-60ping), on the otherhand if you are really from CA than having laggs is normal.
    I assuming you got about 300Ping or so..
    Nothing you can do about it except for hopping nttgame move their host to somewhere else.
    Yea, I never thougt a chat spam can dc. But these lags are happening everywhere on Titan. Even while people exp in Eslant we will lag and then DC entire parties

I was just editing it so that I will not break rules. And this is a legit question. Why do you have to be so offended by me changing to be within the Rules? Don't take stuff so serious. Obiviously I changed the title and my first post. Good God
    i would not be so harsh if you wont try make a fool from me and Druishmork after you read rules and edit this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    i would not be so harsh if you wont try make a fool from me and Druishmork after you read rules and edit this thread.

That was not my intent. I am sorry.

Please read first post. I hope that helps. I am sorry. I did not intend to make a fool of you.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Yea, I never thougt a chat spam can dc. But these lags are happening everywhere on Titan. Even while people exp in Eslant we will lag and then DC entire parties
    It depends, koxpers can spam the chat with GM permissions.(Purple)
    Normal chat spamming not DCing you.
    And as far as I know, it doesn't affect people which is not next to them.

If you DC while exping then I believe you got ping issues and it has nothing to do with the hackers.
    I haven't heard about many complaints from USA players, you suppose to have some laggs now and then but not always.

Therefore, it might be a problem with your internet connection. Maybe your interent provider...I don't really know since I can't see it.
    But if I was you, I would give them(internet providers) a call and see what they say about it.
    They can't do much about your ping, but they can make it stable so you wont have spike laggs.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    It depends, koxpers can spam the chat with GM permissions.(Purple)
    Normal chat spamming not DCing you.
    And as far as I know, it doesn't affect people which is not next to them.

If you DC while exping then I believe you got ping issues and it has nothing to do with the hackers.
    I haven't heard about many complaints from USA players, you suppose to have some laggs now and then but not always.

Therefore, it might be a problem with your internet connection. Maybe your interent provider...I don't really know since I can't see it.
    But if I was you, I would give them(internet providers) a call and see what they say about it.
    They can't do much about your ping, but they can make it stable so you wont have spike laggs.
    It can't be my internet. I am say like 75 % of Moradon DC and when in Eslant 99% of every one there. My party and other parties DC

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

It can't be my internet. I am say like 75 % of Moradon DC and when in Eslant 99% of every one there. My party and other parties DC
    Logg other server and check if you DC like that.

Banned Senior Member

There has been some issues lately with DC, but it seems a bit weird. I never DC, but I will walk into Morodon and it will be completely empty from all the turks DC'ing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast