Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

General Question : Knight Online Replacement?

This is a discussion on General Question : Knight Online Replacement? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone know a good replacement for KO? ive been playing in EUKO for a bit, but all this candy staff ...
Page: 1

Default General Question : Knight Online Replacement?

Anyone know a good replacement for KO? ive been playing in EUKO for a bit, but all this candy staff and dd 25 and all is pissing me off... prices are too damn high, cuz ntt is too lazy to fix the pus problem, and if u dont baba hundreds of dollars, u cant do shit!

So, anyway, any other game out there that has a good pk and exp system that you guys know about? Or atleast any good private server that doesnt require non babas to farm like crazy and babas to jump straight to pk? ( lol i know, probably none of these.... )

Thanks.

Edit : Any good private servers out there that u dont need to baba ( or just not as much ) in? Its not just the candy staffs and dd items that make me mad, its that u cant rly do anything without crazy baba... and after getting hacked like crazy in USKO, im not spending a penny in USKO or EUKO markets.
    Last edited by BeastyBoy; 12-07-2012 at 06:17 PM.

DK Online is worth watching. PvP-orientated, just finished closed beta, open beta will be up in a matter of days.

Little archer Senior Member

inb4 there's no replacement because ko pk system is the best

u want to quit ko? i tried that for 5 years and still playing

there is no game with better pk system. If u wanna quit what u do is try new MMOs and ditch them after 1-3 moths coz they suck. While doing that you gradually stop playing MMOs at all.

...or if you are 10 years old u go play WoW( coz they have kung fu pandas there).

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    there is no game with better pk system. If u wanna quit what u do is try new MMOs and ditch them after 1-3 moths coz they suck. While doing that you gradually stop playing MMOs at all.

...or if you are 10 years old u go play WoW( coz they have kung fu pandas there).
    You obviously haven't been playing many MMO's and you're new to gaming in general. You kids are just too spoiled. KO's pk system is somewhat unique but in the end it's nothing but smashing the same few buttons over and over again no matter what the situation. Of course you're free to play what ever you want but don't be going around talking nonsense when you have no idea what you're talking about.

On topic: Do you have any friends who play something else than KO? If you do try what ever they're playing, you might end up liking it. Personally what makes a game worth playing is the company of my friends and the stupid crap we do together.
    juanmao likes this.

wolfteam maby?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    wolfteam maby?
    lots of hackers on wolfteam :/

like everyones saying ko pk system is the best. but that means you would have to go to a private server or new servers to play. Reasoning is that most old servers have alot of insane items and such. Seeing how u dont want to pay alot of usd to compete, go and play a good private server. when i get bored of ko and mmorpgs I like to play command and conquer , rise of nations, and battle for middle earth 3. just giving you some options.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    You obviously haven't been playing many MMO's and you're new to gaming in general. You kids are just too spoiled. KO's pk system is somewhat unique but in the end it's nothing but smashing the same few buttons over and over again no matter what the situation. Of course you're free to play what ever you want but don't be going around talking nonsense when you have no idea what you're talking about.
    My thinking. The pk system is somewhat different to most other games but in no way something special anymore.

I just gonna tell u this, Was easier for me left the cigarrette....

Banned

So ko is more addicting to you than smoking? And you are still playing, knowing you are addicted? Keep going.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    Anyone know a good replacement for KO? ive been playing in EUKO for a bit, but all this candy staff and dd 25 and all is pissing me off... prices are too damn high, cuz ntt is too lazy to fix the pus problem, and if u dont baba hundreds of dollars, u cant do shit!

So, anyway, any other game out there that has a good pk and exp system that you guys know about? Or atleast any good private server that doesnt require non babas to farm like crazy and babas to jump straight to pk? ( lol i know, probably none of these.... )

Thanks.
    If the only problem is dd25 and candy staffs.
    I'd offer to start playing in C-West.
    There is only about 1candy staff in whole server.. lol..
    There is few dds aswell but I can promise that its low amount.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    If the only problem is dd25 and candy staffs.
    I'd offer to start playing in C-West.
    There is only about 1candy staff in whole server.. lol..
    There is few dds aswell but I can promise that its low amount.

I think the problem at C-west are 10 players online =(

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Honestly, it's easy to quit KO... only if you're willing to give up the PK. Basically, KO has THE best PK system compared to any game of this type (including those which you pay hefty fees to play). You will never find a replacement for the PK, so if you're able to give up this type of gameplay and PK, you can quit KO.
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast