Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

General Question : Knight Online Replacement?

This is a discussion on General Question : Knight Online Replacement? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Dark3lf You obviously haven't been playing many MMO's and you're new to gaming in general. You kids ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    You obviously haven't been playing many MMO's and you're new to gaming in general. You kids are just too spoiled. KO's pk system is somewhat unique but in the end it's nothing but smashing the same few buttons over and over again no matter what the situation. Of course you're free to play what ever you want but don't be going around talking nonsense when you have no idea what you're talking about.

On topic: Do you have any friends who play something else than KO? If you do try what ever they're playing, you might end up liking it. Personally what makes a game worth playing is the company of my friends and the stupid crap we do together.
    Personally i've played about every mmo around, but I didnt find one so far that kept me amused in the way KO has. Other games tend to have no goal in pk. Like GW2 you pk to get gear also I never liked leveled gear also that you have to increase your lvl to get better gear.

I dont play KO right now, but i crave it sometimes..

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    I think the problem at C-west are 10 players online =(
    There isn't 10players online, I know the amount isn't that huge but after all, people keep complaining for nothing(about nowadays , I can understand them) but before 4months ago.. C-West was pretty active, but as always
    there is always someone who complaining non stop for nothing, so thats basically why we don't have many PK in C-West nowadays..
    but once the NT available we'll have some action back :P..Will be aweomse if they'll merge us but atleast for start , NT will help aswell.

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    There isn't 10players online, I know the amount isn't that huge but after all, people keep complaining for nothing(about nowadays , I can understand them) but before 4months ago.. C-West was pretty active, but as always
    there is always someone who complaining non stop for nothing, so thats basically why we don't have many PK in C-West nowadays..
    but once the NT available we'll have some action back :P..Will be aweomse if they'll merge us but atleast for start , NT will help aswell.

Thats aint the Problem Adi, the problem about C-West is that, the server is overgeared allready. If you want to play it serious u have to put a lot of money into it. As u know i've start playing there like 3 times, since i've never sold my account, just the items. But to the Topic, as i did quit first time (After the clan AFK did get broke) i'd get for my items over 2k Euro. Then like 6 Months later, i had to pay for almost the same gear, near to 3k Euro -.-! Played one year, and did get scammed, ok that happen, but to be honest, the support were amazing. as i have read the first word of the support e.mail and it did start with "unfortunately" i was close to jab and Headcrash my computer! So ye, i took a 1 year break, tryed alot of mmo's but every damn time i loged int msn, ppl told me to come back. Did that, but not wanted to pay money for items again, so after 2 month it was still impossible to beat ANYONE in cz 1v1, cuz Raptor +8 and old r waaaay to sucky for that server. 80% Of the server runns around with +2/+3 and +8/+9 Items. It takes u AGES to get that items by normal playing. So i payed another 1k euro to my char and the same sh!t happen over again...

Thats the Problem about c-west, u have to pay, to play the game with FUN. Else u will just be a victim running around like Santa Claus droping NP's.

Forge | Pure Fun. Pure PvP

try this

if anyone wants to get a copy let me know can get that buy one get one free

Quote Originally Posted by G3rm4n View Post
    Thats aint the Problem Adi, the problem about C-West is that, the server is overgeared allready. If you want to play it serious u have to put a lot of money into it. As u know i've start playing there like 3 times, since i've never sold my account, just the items. But to the Topic, as i did quit first time (After the clan AFK did get broke) i'd get for my items over 2k Euro. Then like 6 Months later, i had to pay for almost the same gear, near to 3k Euro -.-! Played one year, and did get scammed, ok that happen, but to be honest, the support were amazing. as i have read the first word of the support e.mail and it did start with "unfortunately" i was close to jab and Headcrash my computer! So ye, i took a 1 year break, tryed alot of mmo's but every damn time i loged int msn, ppl told me to come back. Did that, but not wanted to pay money for items again, so after 2 month it was still impossible to beat ANYONE in cz 1v1, cuz Raptor +8 and old r waaaay to sucky for that server. 80% Of the server runns around with +2/+3 and +8/+9 Items. It takes u AGES to get that items by normal playing. So i payed another 1k euro to my char and the same sh!t happen over again...

Thats the Problem about c-west, u have to pay, to play the game with FUN. Else u will just be a victim running around like Santa Claus droping NP's.
    Overgeared?go Ionia - Server that opened after C-West(just giving an example.) check how many +9/10 items they got there.
    We aren't geared at allllllll! compared to other servers(USKO , not euko), its true that if you wanna have good gear (from 0..) u'll have to pay alot.. or just make A-L-O-T farm/resells..
    But well all I hope for now is :
    NT to come back and merge with other server(helios preferable..)

Overgeared?go Ionia - Server that opened after C-West(just giving an example.) check how many +9/10 items they got there.
    We aren't geared at allllllll! compared to other servers(USKO , not euko), its true that if you wanna have good gear (from 0..) u'll have to pay alot.. or just make A-L-O-T farm/resells..
    But well all I hope for now is :
    NT to come back and merge with other server(helios preferable..)
    But those items are easy to get, i mean, when i was rogue, i got sherion10 + chd+10 and i got it for 80$ =/ on c-west maybe 500$USD for shard9? =/

Anyways i gonna start lvling on C-west if i can found party easy, gogogogo 83 =)

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    Forge | Pure Fun. Pure PvP

try this

if anyone wants to get a copy let me know can get that buy one get one free

That video looks pretty good. Reviews say that although it's for sale, it still is incomplete like a Beta though. May wait to see how it turns out before going for it.

Banned

That game looks like any other action oriented game... Lots of free out there too.

But those items are easy to get, i mean, when i was rogue, i got sherion10 + chd+10 and i got it for 80$ =/ on c-west maybe 500$USD for shard9? =/

Anyways i gonna start lvling on C-west if i can found party easy, gogogogo 83 =)
    shard9 is about 300usd I think, just check c-west's market place section
    and see.
    but for sure, its not 500usd..

PS : sherion10 , chd10 for 80usd?u kidding me or what?even in ares the prices aren't damn cheap.
    impossible :O

Little archer Senior Member

Once you reach level 35, head to cz.

Press alt and then ask yourself if you really want to keep leveling there.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Once you reach level 35, head to cz.

Press alt and then ask yourself if you really want to keep leveling there.
    thats why cwest dying
    just because people like you, stop being moron and stop trying to convince other people to quit there just because u did.

-Now , start with ur annoying comments.
    I'm out of this topic

im agree, we need nt and its gonna be fun again , there is a full clan who gonna go to human side

Little archer Senior Member

thats why cwest dying
    just because people like you, stop being moron and stop trying to convince other people to quit there just because u did.

-Now , start with ur annoying comments.
    I'm out of this topic
    Lol, I have no intention of making you rage atm.

I thought c-west being dead was a fact, even the all time c-west fanboys admitted it at some point. I'm sorry but trying to revive it at this point is a lost cause.

Animosity left, titanz left, that was 50% of CZ activity right there. I'm not being selfish when I tell people to not bother with c-west, all the opposite actually... It's good, and realistic advice. If anything the only one being selfish here is you, trying to convince people to join a server labeled dead by everyone including yourself just so you can have more people to pk with / against.

Admit defeat. Stop deceiving people tbh.
    the ring likes this.

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

If cw was to become active again it would be awesome but the fact is that the items there are so expensive that it almost would't be worth it. The moment people started buying in again the prices would just increase.

The thing that made cw was the lack of turks... Which was a huge decrease in hacking.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    Honestly, it's easy to quit KO... only if you're willing to give up the PK. Basically, KO has THE best PK system compared to any game of this type (including those which you pay hefty fees to play). You will never find a replacement for the PK, so if you're able to give up this type of gameplay and PK, you can quit KO.
    I was so addicted to the game I actually skipped school and almost ruined my whole life just because I wanted to play. But once I decided to quit it couldn't have been more easy, just took all my shit and sold them and never looked back.
    As I mentioned earlier, KO pk isn't anything special. Sure, that's what kept me playing for all those years but in all honestly I had way more fun doing pvp in WoW than I ever had in KO.
    Those who say KO pk is the best in all mmorpg haven't played other games to the same extend. Just find some friends, start a new game and do stupid stuff together, that's what it's all about really.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast