Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

General Question : Knight Online Replacement?

This is a discussion on General Question : Knight Online Replacement? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ziggy Dark do you hear yourself sometimes? So everybody who think different on this matter is kid ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Dark do you hear yourself sometimes? So everybody who think different on this matter is kid and "haven't played other games to the same extend". Well if you say so it must be truth, right oracle? Tell me as you played so many other games to the same extend, actually how many times you skipped school and almost ruined your whole life ? And from all games u pick up wow pvp pff

Btw I played ko since 2004 and i graduated from school before that. So who is kid here
    Darken speaks truth. Quit KO, open your horizons.

League of Legends is actually really fun. It is wayyyy different from knight online. However it is very skill based, something that ppl got hooked on in knight online. Plus its free check it out
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Just for the dude looking for somthing other to play. Even tho some are not like ko at all , try SC 2 ,get emulators of some old games, Oldschool ko when it opens , or wow . Those some server/games i try to get my mind off usko / euko . If all fails try LOL but beware of being stuck with randoms , try joining a group. Gl

If there wos some replacement no1 would play KO ...

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    You obviously haven't been playing many MMO's and you're new to gaming in general. You kids are just too spoiled. KO's pk system is somewhat unique but in the end it's nothing but smashing the same few buttons over and over again no matter what the situation. Of course you're free to play what ever you want but don't be going around talking nonsense when you have no idea what you're talking about.

On topic: Do you have any friends who play something else than KO? If you do try what ever they're playing, you might end up liking it. Personally what makes a game worth playing is the company of my friends and the stupid crap we do together.
    100% agree with it

Banned Senior Member

Play WoW honestly... WoW > KO at this point.

People say don't play WoW for several reasons

1. They honestly have no skills outside of KO, and therefore hate on WoW because they're too used to a game that requires minimum gaming skills.

2. They can't afford it (which its only 15.00$ per month once you buy the expansions, stop eating McDonalds for once and you should be able to easily.)

3. They don't want to leave their friends on KO (understandable, I had to make this choice but my friends are now starting to come to WoW with me)

4. Or they simply do not want to pay for games which is understandable.

I used to think that there was no better PvP than KO, but I was truly wrong until i tryed WoW. WoW's PvP is WAY more competitive and you can always pvp. It's not like KO where you log in sometimes and realize they're no PVP so you have to log back off. You can log at any time of the day and find pvp, even if its outside of the main cities just to duel. They're always other things to do on WoW to, I'm honestly never bored on that game so don't let other people bullshit you about WoW.

But yeah, get max lvl on WoW, get ur PvP gear, and you will see what one hell of a game it can be.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    2. They can't afford it (which its only 15.00$ per month once you buy the expansions, stop eating McDonalds for once and you should be able to easily.)
    Or they don't want to pay for a game? I download most of my shit illegally from the internet cuz I hate paying for games I might quit soon.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Or they don't want to pay for a game? I download most of my shit illegally from the internet cuz I hate paying for games I might quit soon.
    I'll add that reason in there as well cuz thats also true

Little archer Senior Member

people still play wow?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    people still play wow?
    Yessir, 10 million+ subscribers actually.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Yessir, 10 million+ subscribers actually.
    I actually got 30 days free but I cba downloading patches lal.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I actually got 30 days free but I cba downloading patches lal.
    30 days, got mop expansion? :P

WoW is good. Nothing is going to be the same as KO. If you're expecting the same, then you'll never find it. Different isn't always bad though.

I'm waiting for Lineage Eternal,at the moment nothing to play except for Diablo 3 sometimes and Path of Exile closed beta.

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta1 View Post
    I'm waiting for Lineage Eternal,at the moment nothing to play except for Diablo 3 sometimes and Path of Exile closed beta.
    im waiting for it too,played lineage I 11 years and lineage II 3 years.
    I played lineage1 since i was 17 years old,and i met some friends there which i cant forget for whole life,also i knew my first girl friend in the game,we've been together for 2 years,whatever now im married,and i will have a son next march ^^
    Like i metioned many times,gameplay is not everything for a MMO,you need friends and communication,even competitors.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast