Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

General Questions:GBs value and Trade over CS items??

This is a discussion on General Questions:GBs value and Trade over CS items?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey,I am new on KoL.Well not really new,I used to play 13 years ago on C-west and started it 2 ...
Page: 1

Talking General Questions:GBs value and Trade over CS items??

Hey,I am new on KoL.Well not really new,I used to play 13 years ago on C-west and started it 2 days ago for nostalgia,I am thinking of maybe staying .
    I got some questions that I would like to be answered if possible,I would really appreciate,I don't even know if this is the right place to ask but here it goes:
    1).I Joined Hellsgarem.How is that server for english speaking people like me?
    2) Is trading CS:GO items for GBs on a server,for example Hellsgarem,a thing?I mean is it possible,legit etc?
    3) How much a GB on Hellsgarem would cost from a member of ko4life(a trustable one).

Thank you very much,if this is not the right category to post it,I am sorry,feel free to move it !

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

1.) the server has been dead for months, either play on cypher or play USKO instead.

2.) no any kind of trading that isnt in game items for in game items or in game money is not legally allowed, but it is done by most people anyways. ( which is the only reason this forum still exists today.
    3.) I can't give you an exact estimate, but, last gb's i sold there I sold for $6 each ( $6 for 100m ), and that was going on 3 months ago or so
    l911l likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    1.) the server has been dead for months, either play on cypher or play USKO instead.

2.) no any kind of trading that isnt in game items for in game items or in game money is not legally allowed, but it is done by most people anyways. ( which is the only reason this forum still exists today.
    3.) I can't give you an exact estimate, but, last gb's i sold there I sold for $6 each ( $6 for 100m ), and that was going on 3 months ago or so
    First of all thank you very much for your info!
    Secondly,do you think it's worth starting on Cypher?I mean,are there english people there or/and are the items expensive to be average and be able to pk?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tavlas View Post
    First of all thank you very much for your info!
    Secondly,do you think it's worth starting on Cypher?I mean,are there english people there or/and are the items expensive to be average and be able to pk?
    Thanks
    English on both sides and it's pretty active.

Not to make an example out of you but this is like the epitome of English players joining servers and then quitting frequently.

It depends what you are looking for from the PK..

If you don't spend money, you'll never have the gear to pk against the top clans/players, simple as that.

Ardream is good for people with low gear but honestly unless you play during prime Turk time where there are other noobs, you won't have much fun in CZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    English on both sides and it's pretty active.

Not to make an example out of you but this is like the epitome of English players joining servers and then quitting frequently.

It depends what you are looking for from the PK..

If you don't spend money, you'll never have the gear to pk against the top clans/players, simple as that.

Ardream is good for people with low gear but honestly unless you play during prime Turk time where there are other noobs, you won't have much fun in CZ.
    Oh so cypher has active ardream players?

Hellsgarem is not as populated as Cypher because new people want to go to a crowded server, but we have a great community of players, and some good Karus Elmo english speaking clans. Cypher wouldnt be so populated if some of the new people would join Hells and build up that population. Money wise its the same, you will have to spend hard currency to advance your char, and its expensive. The safe route is the PUS for making GB, and its a 7 day wait before you can merch your PUS items. There are those who blackmarket GB at a premium, and at risk. Welcome back to KO and hope you enjoy your time. PS. U need to get Discord as alot of clans use it to communicate.

you played 13 years ago on C-West?
    snipes likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

cwest released in 2008 btw

I might be wrong,maybe it was less years ,sorry for that..It should be at least 11 years tho,shouldn't it?Seems long but you know better I guess ^^

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Money wise its the same, you will have to spend hard currency to advance your char, and its expensive. .
    This is probably false, when i left HG and went to cypher items on HG were nearly DOUBLE the price of those same items on cypher.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavlas View Post
    I might be wrong,maybe it was less years ,sorry for that..It should be at least 11 years tho,shouldn't it?Seems long but you know better I guess ^^
    Cwest was one of the "newer" servers that launched back in those days, not one of the older ones.

Banned Senior Member

I traded my CS:GO Skins for GB's one time. Made out nicely too. Don't tell anybody though.

hellsgaren have a lot clan active man

Quote Originally Posted by HomerMachine View Post
    hellsgaren have a lot clan active man
    A 30 second look at hellsgarems moradon or cz will tell you otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    This is probably false, when i left HG and went to cypher items on HG were nearly DOUBLE the price of those same items on cypher.
    As per usual this is uninformed BS, There is no nearly double, there are differences, but in truth it balances out, PUS item sell for more on Hells than on Cypher so there is the balance in that respect. Some items sell for more, and some for less over both servers. Its all on the seller, I sell high and try to buy low, as over the years I have found if you are patience you will get a good deal.

I will say this, with a populated server like Cypher there are many places to merch.... mora, ofc, and your home castle & eslant, where in Hells nobody merchs in Luff or Esl orc side. In that there are more possibilities to "earn" noah.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast