Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

General Questions:GBs value and Trade over CS items??

This is a discussion on General Questions:GBs value and Trade over CS items?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BlackOak As per usual this is uninformed BS, There is no nearly double, there are differences, but ...
Page: 2

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    As per usual this is uninformed BS, There is no nearly double, there are differences, but in truth it balances out, PUS item sell for more on Hells than on Cypher so there is the balance in that respect. Some items sell for more, and some for less over both servers. Its all on the seller, I sell high and try to buy low, as over the years I have found if you are patience you will get a good deal.

I will say this, with a populated server like Cypher there are many places to merch.... mora, ofc, and your home castle & eslant, where in Hells nobody merchs in Luff or Esl orc side. In that there are more possibilities to "earn" noah.
    "uninformed" I've literally held symbols on both servers, and played both launches, and was on hellsgarem right before coming back to cypher. If anything I'm one of the more knowledgeable people about both servers combined at least population wise. You're playing a dead server, that's why we all left it and went to cypher, usko, or private servers.

As far as prices go, my exact words were " when I left HG prices were double that of cypher" I can log in and pm some people and ask prices now if you want to show you the difference? Rather than being an insufferable prick who thinks only their own warped perception of things is true, you should try being more humble as a new player to either server.

To original poster - Don't take in anything this idiot says as truth, go look for yourself. Unlike him I've played both servers rigorously. A quick 15 minute search will show you he just joined cypher on December 18th and then sold the little he had there ( 2 gbs) that he was already trading for hellsgarem stuff by Dec 31st. This means he NEVER had the level or items to ever even hit cz let alone see how pk was there.

He's went back and changed his posts trying to hide this but a lot of stuff that has been "quoted" is still there.

Since then he has started trying to convince people that hellsgarem is better, when in fact it has been dead for months now. The only people left are those who either just started and wanted a "cwest feel" and didnt realize server was dead, or people like Tidogg and his ProKSser clan who spent thousands and don't want to give up their items for a more active server.

PS: Don't let turkish people scare you away, this isn't 2008 anymore, the turks who couldn't speak english who were 15-17 at the time, are now nearly 30 years old, and most speak fluent enough english, if they don't speak fluent they have clan members who do that can translate.

Hellsgarem at 2:31 pm EST

Cypher at 2:32 pm EST

Soon as i get through que ill post a pic of cz

Cypher at 2:53 pm EST

snipes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    insufferable prick.

Shock stun..........
    NuclearWinter and black like this.

Banned Senior Member

Nuke just laid the hammer on you with picture evidence. Your argument is now invalid.
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    Shock stun..........
    not 83 :P even at 83 I'd prolly still use it xD nothing better when rogues won't stop running away.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Nuke just laid the hammer on you with picture evidence. Your argument is now invalid.
    What hammer? Have I ever said that Cypher isnt a populated server? I said Hells is just as good just needs more people to play. Nukes just pissed he lives in his Mom's basement jerking off to his own post. Get a life Bro, come out into the sunlight.

PS. if one desires to join a server that he cant get into game on occasion the so be it.
    PSS. having this and that in a game is of no meaning, it wont pay the bills, feed you, shelter you, or supply your habit. Fortunately Im a rich bastard and dont give a flyfuck about you Nuke, because you have nothing, just virtual nothingness.
    Last edited by BlackOak; 03-06-2018 at 11:57 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Que the personal attacks because he got owned with facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Que the personal attacks because he got owned with facts.
    Show me what facts I said that are in dispute?

Little archer Senior Member

Show me what facts I said that are in dispute?
    Take a screenshot of hellsgarem moradon and cz leader board. GO!

hatin Hells in new black here

coz its obvious, that if I couldnt have any fun there, no other human being cannot have any fun there either.
    pure logic, isnt it?

I definitely got much more info that I was looking for !I am really sorry you both had to face that crosstalk,but I think after this whole conversation I can make my conclusions!
    Thank you everyone

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Take a screenshot of hellsgarem moradon and cz leader board. GO!
    First SHOW me where I ever disputed/said that there were more people in Hells cz compared to Cypher, then SHOW me where I said there are more people on Hells market than on Cypher. The SHOW me where I said Hells was more populated then Cypher .

I have just as much fun PK on Hells as I did on Cypher.

GO!

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

First SHOW me where I ever disputed/said that there were more people in Hells cz compared to Cypher, then SHOW me where I said there are more people on Hells market than on Cypher. The SHOW me where I said Hells was more populated then Cypher .

I have just as much fun PK on Hells as I did on Cypher.

GO!

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    Trololololoooooooool.

P.S. Chayni come back apexko <3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast