Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Vice

[1337] MacBook Pro w/ Parallels 7 + Win XP = WORKS!

This is a discussion on [1337] MacBook Pro w/ Parallels 7 + Win XP = WORKS! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everyone!!! This is proof of a working method for MAC Users to play NTTGame - Europe Knight Online and ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Cool [1337] MacBook Pro w/ Parallels 7 + Win XP = WORKS!

Hello everyone!!!

This is proof of a working method for MAC Users to play NTTGame - Europe Knight Online and USKO!
    There are probably different methods but I would like to point out that I finally found a way to use this method of mine.

P.S.: I found a way to bypass something called Themida, that occurs from Parallels Desktop 7 and using their virtual machine to play EUKO and USKO at ease.

Everything works just like a PC but for MAC.

If anyone's interested on knowing how to do it on your Mac, you can PM me if desired.

LOOKING FOR EXP CLAN IN EUKO EUROPA ENGLISH SPEAKING PLAYERS PLEASE - PM Phreak

Thanks! Have fun and Be good!

Little archer Senior Member

isnt that what bootcamp does?

Banned

Post the method or don't post at all. This looks like you are trying to get people to download something shady through pm...

I didn't use Boot Camp, but like I said, there are different methods.

I don't know about Boot Camp but mine just seems to have it all working correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Post the method or don't post at all. This looks like you are trying to get people to download something shady through pm...
    Well, since I see you asking as a Junior Moderator, the method I did was download Parallels Desktop 7, and then got to download Win XP and inserted the Win XP serial key after download.
    Last edited by MrRapist; 09-20-2012 at 03:42 PM. Reason: ^^

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by phAnt0m View Post
    Well, since I see you asking as a Junior Moderator, the method I did was download Parallels Desktop 7 , and then got to download Win XP and inserted the Win XP serial key.
    Nah it's cool I guess. You aren't posting any warez links and we are not supporting that but I thought you were going to make the people who pm you download some fake tool that is actually a trojan :P
    KO is full of assholes so you never know. Gj figuring it out I guess

Yep, Thank you.

Just because I feel like so many players ask on how to run the game on Mac, plus I did find a safe way without making any purchases for like example, Windows Operating System which is like over $100, and Parallels 7 Desktop or 8 Desktop cost is expensive.

Just maybe check out a torrent site where you think it's safe and make sure you read and double-check everything before download. If you need my help, you can PM me with the problem or situation and no, I won't give you anything to download from me.

Quote Originally Posted by phAnt0m View Post
    Yep, Thank you.

Just because I feel like so many players ask on how to run the game on Mac, plus I did find a safe way without making any purchases for like example, Windows Operating System which is like over $100, and Parallels 7 Desktop or 8 Desktop cost is expensive.

Just maybe check out a torrent site where you think it's safe and make sure you read and double-check everything before download. If you need my help, you can PM me with the problem or situation and no, I won't give you anything to download from me.
    although you're still not posting direct links to wares, you may as well be. Software piracy isnt the intended use of this board. you didnt "find a safe way without making any purchases" - you figure out how to pirate an opperating system, then even listed the approximate retail value of said OS. some people are idiots..

Basically:

Get windows (version doesn't matter)
    Parallels desktop 7/8

How you get stuff is your own bussiness, he's not telling you that the only means to get this is by pirating it, he's stating that this is what he did to get ahold of it.

Simple shit really, his way of getting things really has nothing to do with what YOU should/can do to get ahold on it, based on your own morals and values.
    MrRapist likes this.

I got a method to make it work with VMware. The only thing is my laptop cant handle it so i cant confirm 100%. Once i get it running on a desktop with a little bit more power ill post it here if people are interested.

On topic: Good job.

When i used to play KO i used to shop for a keyboard for hours. For the people who only have a mac well welcome to ko. Yet buying a pc would be for the best. I just went out last nite and got a great pc and a really nice keyboard and mouse. All that and i spent less then a mac... Yet i got one at work so ill have to try this method so i can bot (genie) or merch. Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    When i used to play KO i used to shop for a keyboard for hours. For the people who only have a mac well welcome to ko. Yet buying a pc would be for the best. I just went out last nite and got a great pc and a really nice keyboard and mouse. All that and i spent less then a mac... Yet i got one at work so ill have to try this method so i can bot (genie) or merch. Thanks man.
    Just be extra careful and if you ever come up with a error like Themida telling you that the game cannot be played under a virtual machine, I have the solution to that problem, so just giving ya a Heads-Up, and good luck.

Thanks for not flaming about this to me since this was my first thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    Well obviously PCs are miles ahead of macs when it comes to anything gaming related, if you haven't already realised/bought a mac too game on, something's seriously wrong with you.