Genie Set to 0 yet still runs ? what the..f...

This is a discussion on Genie Set to 0 yet still runs ? what the..f... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so I bought genie and im fairly kinda new to it...I see other mages just be their in one spot ...
Page: 1

Default Genie Set to 0 yet still runs ? what the..f...

so I bought genie and im fairly kinda new to it...I see other mages just be their in one spot attacking and killing and not moving
    but when I do it I set up my skills set attack range to 40 and then range of activities to 0 and recover to 0 and as im killing its all good for a min or two then suddenly my char likes to go up to the dam monsters and tank em...I think maybe im doing something wrong ? or how mage builds r on genie but if someone could possibly guide me to get this thing to work...with lvl 18 skill and 56 skill cause tthats mages only skills it rlly needs maybe a button im not seeing ? idk if anyone could help...I have no idea I bought em and well If I cnt use em I guess ill have to sell em ...I am fire mage btw

Banned Senior Member

I would find another English speaking mage in the game and just ask them exactly how they have their Genie set up.

Quote Originally Posted by iCheeseDanish View Post
    so I bought genie and im fairly kinda new to it...I see other mages just be their in one spot attacking and killing and not moving
    but when I do it I set up my skills set attack range to 40 and then range of activities to 0 and recover to 0 and as im killing its all good for a min or two then suddenly my char likes to go up to the dam monsters and tank em...I think maybe im doing something wrong ? or how mage builds r on genie but if someone could possibly guide me to get this thing to work...with lvl 18 skill and 56 skill cause tthats mages only skills it rlly needs maybe a button im not seeing ? idk if anyone could help...I have no idea I bought em and well If I cnt use em I guess ill have to sell em ...I am fire mage btw
    I guess it could mean attack range being basic attack, try setting range to 0 and range of activities to 40, btw 40 is pretty high id put it lower.