Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Germany not allowed to join C-WEST

This is a discussion on Germany not allowed to join C-WEST within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys, I am really frustrated about the answer to my customer support regarding the C-WEST join issue. I have ...
Page: 1

exec85

Smile

Hi guys,

I am really frustrated about the answer to my customer support regarding the C-WEST join issue.
    I have the problem that I can't connect to any C-WEST server because it says:

"Due to the High volume of players, only premium mebers are allowed to join now. please buy premium or try again later" (or something like this)

BUT i am platinum member :/
    So I opened a CS and got the following answer:

"Hail, xxx!

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to log into the Carnac -West server. Your region is no longer supported. We have limited access to this server to only four regions. Plans for allowing access for your region are undetermined but we will take your feedback into consideration.

If you actually know players from Germany who are able to log into Carnac - West, they are not supposed to be there. You may report them to us with their account or player name so we can restrict them from the server.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

CSR Sumire
    Knight Online Customer Support"

WTF?!?!?!?!

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

edit: thats seriously messed up, k2 likes to screw ppl over once in while <_<

Tiba

Hi guys,

I am really frustrated about the answer to my customer support regarding the C-WEST join issue.
    I have the problem that I can&#39;t connect to any C-WEST server because it says:

"Due to the High volume of players, only premium mebers are allowed to join now. please buy premium or try again later" (or something like this)

BUT i am platinum member :/
    So I opened a CS and got the following answer:

"Hail, xxx!

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to log into the Carnac -West server. Your region is no longer supported. We have limited access to this server to only four regions. Plans for allowing access for your region are undetermined but we will take your feedback into consideration.

If you actually know players from Germany who are able to log into Carnac - West, they are not supposed to be there. You may report them to us with their account or player name so we can restrict them from the server.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

CSR Sumire
    Knight Online Customer Support"
    WTF?!?!?!?![/b]
    wow...
    @_@

wow... what happens to all the players that were already playing on cwest ?! dang that really sux :S especially for the ones that arleady have clans and high lvl/good characters :S

exec85

wow... what happens to all the players that were already playing on cwest ?! dang that really sux :S especially for the ones that arleady have clans and high lvl/good characters :S[/b]

well of course i will not give them ANY information like playernames or else.. so i think if they don&#39;t check the region where the players on C-WEST come from nothing will happen.

the point is that K2 again shows it&#39;s incompetence....

wow that really sux... opening the server for all players, and then when people get good gears, lvls, friends, and clans, they change the regions, so that u are no longer allowed to play.... GG k2

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

wow that really sux... opening the server for all players, and then when people get good gears, lvls, friends, and clans, they change the regions, so that u are no longer allowed to play.... GG k2[/b]
    glad i am from the usa, thats all i got to say on this matter.

bastard007

Smile

glad i am from the usa, thats all i got to say on this matter.[/b]
    Wayne ? h34r:

WHAT THE HELL

...if they realy do that, then i go there and kill the whole fucking K2 staff
    seriously !!!!

This is something they have to set it before launch a server and not after
    Where we should know that, because it was nowhere before
    There is no player protection or something ?

xstep

Fu***n K2 , they dont care about players only care about money :S

AHAHA YOU ARE ALL PWNED XD

/Quit_Game best solution

Banned

I can join cw and ce without any probs
    e// germany btw

DarkSynth

if UK are next i am gonna cry
    soon it will be just USA and Canada...

tommyleonghk

edit: thats seriously messed up, k2 likes to screw ppl over once in while <_<[/b]
    once in while?

that made me LOL

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

H0LY SH1T cant believe that they really sent you response like that lol

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast