Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Germany not allowed to join C-WEST

This is a discussion on Germany not allowed to join C-WEST within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pretty messed up, i'm from the UK, and I can play Cwest and Ceast. Insane, unlucky dude, hope somthing gets ...
Page: 6

Banned

Pretty messed up, i'm from the UK, and I can play Cwest and Ceast.

Insane, unlucky dude, hope somthing gets sorted, keep pushing them with CS Tickets.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i was talkin with GM at cwest today and he told me that k2 currently discus about a german IP bann and that he cant promis me that germany not gonna be blocked soon :/ i seriously hope they decide against an german IP block at carnac west

oli

i was talkin with GM at cwest today and he told me that k2 currently discus about a german IP bann and that he cant promis me that germany not gonna be blocked soon :/ i seriously hope they decide against an german IP block at carnac west [/b]
    Do you know that Germany was orignal Blocked to enter C-west?!

yea but germany was blocked like nearly all. original just USA canada UK new zealand and australia wasnt blocked. so this doesnt count with "it wasnt original" <_<

StoneColdAngel

Poor you and Svoon <_< and me :angry: ! Seems I gotta make an own char on a different server again <_<

Poor you and Svoon <_< and me :angry: ! Seems I gotta make an own char on a different server again <_<[/b]
    well i gonna keep playin till the end. you never know what k2 gonna do. perhaps they are just to lazy to change ip range^^

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456