Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Get acc with some accounts

This is a discussion on Get acc with some accounts within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I going to new server and i can get acc with lvl 54 rogue/human at xigeon .. lvl 59 99% ...
Page: 1

IronImpact

I going to new server and i can get acc with lvl 54 rogue/human at xigeon .. lvl 59 99% on manes ( with some items +6 glave .. 100m ... ascetic scrolls and some hp scrolls 1500+) ... lvl 51 on ares ( naked) ... its for free because i dont need this acc i will give it to serious player

I'm a serious Xigenon player :P

Anyways, you probably don't know me and I don't know you but if I figured i'd post just for the chance anyways.

Ok a bit more info:
    I've been playing KO coming up on 2 years now, played on many servers, and I've been playing the last year to year and a half with my dad in MYKO and now in USKO Xigenon, I would like to help my dad out some more in USKO as I've spent most my coins equipping myself, and would like to help him out. I've also been developing private servers for over a year and have a new private server about to launch soon.

Btw, good luck in new server.

IronImpact

and u need only items or u want char either?

Well items would be great and char + items would be even better ^_^

need those manes items? =)

>.< jestli dáš :P

Dunno, I&#39;ll probably donate the manes items if IronImpact is so kind to give me the account.

Though im not sure because I think my friend just went to manes.

Sorrent0

Iam serious player currently playing lvl 75 bp and those items would be great dont really need the char but i guess i can set up a dcz char :P even if i alreayd have one on logos :P as i say in my sig but if u want iam here for anything :F

its a scam all of you after you get th char decked out in gear he just ganna take account back and take all your money and gear u put on the free char

I going to new server and i can get acc with lvl 54 rogue/human at xigeon .. lvl 59 99% on manes ( with some items +6 glave .. 100m ... ascetic scrolls and some hp scrolls 1500+) ... lvl 51 on ares ( naked) ... its for free because i dont need this acc i will give it to serious player[/b]
    TAKE THE PIRATES SIGS OFF RIGHT AWAY, YOUR NO LONGER IN THE PIRATES FOR ATTEMPT TO SCAM MULTIPLE NUMBER OF TIMES
    /BANFROM CLAN AND KO4LIFE

tindall

TAKE THE PIRATES SIGS OFF RIGHT AWAY, YOUR NO LONGER IN THE PIRATES FOR ATTEMPT TO SCAM MULTIPLE NUMBER OF TIMES
    /BANFROM CLAN AND KO4LIFE[/b]
    >.<

EpsaNomaly

oooooh burn

Trying to clear your bad name by acting like a nice guy, then you can go back to trying to scam people again? Lame :mellow:

Roberto

i still dont get guys like you , we all know you are scamer and you making new post that you gifting acount, what you think people are stupid they will take char for free and put uniques on that char and you will scam it, realy noobies move zzzzz

jeff1991

retard :s zzz

bastard007

omfg this guy is really sad..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast