Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Get exping everyone!

This is a discussion on Get exping everyone! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its still slow lvl79 1% at DS is a good 1hr+ easy :|...
Page: 12

its still slow lvl79 1% at DS is a good 1hr+ easy :|

Banned

Yea I wonder why that guy is getting over 60k a hob gob without premium, xp scrolls, and valks.[/b]
    i think topic creator mentioned this was a Beta server for this new expansion? regular servers that wont happen probably

hmm wich makes me wonder how long it gona take till we see this in our KO.. they seem to like making the expansions in late summer i wonder if our next one will only include that new event that we all saw in a video few weeks back and will have to wait another year to see this stuff :huh:

Delicious

worth waiting for

JDgarth

quote from the guy who made the new moradon video about the new ko patch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqkpUZFpvI8)

Ok, quote all of this im typing here so that the ko4life.com users can see how i typed it originally.

Since I can post on the ko4life.com forums for the reason that the admins wants to review my account. I have decided to let you guys in on some of the false hope that has been rizing. I play the Korean Knight online as some of you may or may not know and I know Korean. There has been no notices on a level cap rize at all on the server. Just think of it, why would the max level be 83? and not 85 or 90? Anyhow i checked with my level 80 friends on korean knight online and they said there is no level beyond 80. I also checked the table inside the knight online game folder to see that the max level was 80 as well. So that is a hoax.

The new colony zone is merely the borderwar defense wars colony zone. Its for the levels 60 to 69. Like adream is for characters level 45 to 59. The level 70 colony zone is the same as the regular colonyzone, no changes.

The itemsearch thingy is also a hoax. Nobody in the korean knight online knows this, and there is no button that does bring up that menu (i tried all keys), and there is no such command on the command list either. Also a hoax.

As for the quests i havent checked yet. But I doubt it.

The new level 63 skill for dagger rogues or whatever is also a hoax. I got a level 73 rogue and there is no skill between spike at level 55 and whatever-the-skill-is-called thats the level 70 skill.

So some of whats posted is true, other is not.
    And oh yeah, turks suck lol[/b]

lil_mageskillz

quote from the guy who made the new moradon video about the new ko patch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqkpUZFpvI8)[/b]
    lies :P

quote from the guy who made the new moradon video about the new ko patch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqkpUZFpvI8)[/b]
    if it's true, whats with all the pictures?

lil_mageskillz

if it's true, whats with all the pictures?[/b]
    ye thats why i think he lieing

Magicality

He is partially correct. There IS NO LEVEL CAP RISE, not even in korean beta server!!! Whoever made that up just....made it up.

However, there is a level 63 skill for rogues (called 스로잉 나이프, with the description: 20m범위내의 적에게 300%대미지의 단검을 던진다. ... rough translation from google for skill name: seuroing knives ... description: 20m range of the enemy's dagger throw toward 300 percent.), and there is the item search function which have been added on the 8th of April to the KOREAN BETA-TEST SERVER. This will deal with selling items, and the limit of coins to trade/carry has been increased to BIGINT, which means people will be able to store much more coins....The rogue skill and item function are NOT YET implemented in the regular Korean KO Servers only in BETA, so it will take a while for USKO to get those.

Preview of 63 rogue skill icon:

iiason

as if 80 is not enough exp xD.

but will be like 6month + til they release it at usko. if they release it here at all.

lime

fcuk it im happy bout new patch whenever it comes. I hope they bring out a sword of player for priests

He is partially correct. There IS NO LEVEL CAP RISE, not even in korean beta server!!! Whoever made that up just....made it up.

However, there is a level 63 skill for rogues (called 스로잉 나이프, with the description: 20m범위내의 적에게 300%대미지의 단검을 던진다. ... rough translation from google for skill name: seuroing knives ... description: 20m range of the enemy's dagger throw toward 300 percent.), and there is the item search function which have been added on the 8th of April to the KOREAN BETA-TEST SERVER. This will deal with selling items, and the limit of coins to trade/carry has been increased to BIGINT, which means people will be able to store much more coins....The rogue skill and item function are NOT YET implemented in the regular Korean KO Servers only in BETA, so it will take a while for USKO to get those.

Preview of 63 rogue skill icon: [/b]
    hm that image looks like something taken from Naruto lol

venom

loooks naiss

9) New activity like Border Def / Juraid (It will be on cz & u'll get 20m exp)[/b]

sounds like a great idea.

best fun i had in this game was in bdw 60-69

so its true or they lie? :S

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

mega fast ...
    lol u get like 50% in lvl 75 with all those quests[/b]
    yea and imagine how much htey wil get while they will do all the quests sdadasd