Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Get exping everyone!

This is a discussion on Get exping everyone! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if its all lies then why didnt linus deny it when someone ask him on official forums if this patch ...
Page: 14

if its all lies then why didnt linus deny it when someone ask him on official forums if this patch was true he never said there wasnt a patch nor he said there was to be so i guess time will tell[/b]

Holy shit, grammar please.

applejacks

Exclamation

Holy shit, grammar please.[/b]
    LOl be nice now, if i had good grammer i wouldnt have failed english in high school, no flames please just stating the truth

rasta

tzzzz

when that patch comes ill quit, that cz looks FUCKING retarded, and if the pk isnt fun anymore, what should be the reason to play this game?

anyway, nice exp quests...

Mezmerize

what should be the reason to play this game?[/b]
    the same as it used to be

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Nice so Lv83 rogue needs 3 skillbars?

KalaBunga Senior Member

no only daul minor user need that

Banned

if ardream is gonna be to 69 will be so cool and I cant wait for that update :lol: . I guess less people are playing just one account if u want be 80, 81, 82, or 83 (maybe next year to 90 :s) sharers FTW? xD

when u're lvl 75 + and play too much to get like 500 m exp to lvl up.. you just get 5 stats points and I think that it's not a big deal.. they supossed to give more

no, 5 stat points and the skills you get at 80 are enough. Giving more would just make the difference between 80s and non 80s larger and would force everyone to get a sharer and xp to 80. Not to mention what it would had meant back when ppl cheated their way to 80, while the rest of the server was battling with 71. Its fine as it is.

sounds like a great idea.

best fun i had in this game was in bdw 60-69[/b]

+1 to this...borderwar pk is more fun than dcz/cz/arena pk because it feels more organized...i wish they would come out with smaller pk zones like this...it would be neat.

do something like counterstrike, where you can have a 8vs8, 16vs16, 32vs32

that way, less gangbanging and more strategy...

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

if ardream is gonna be to 69 will be so cool and I cant wait for that update :lol: . I guess less people are playing just one account if u want be 80, 81, 82, or 83 (maybe next year to 90 :s) sharers FTW? xD

when u're lvl 75 + and play too much to get like 500 m exp to lvl up.. you just get 5 stats points and I think that it's not a big deal.. they supossed to give more[/b]
    noone said anything about ardream going to be 1-69 :unsure:

Magenta

Nice so Lv83 rogue needs 3 skillbars?[/b]
    Of cource no, only 1 koxp .

creiken

Wink

Why do you guys think they will change the level cap to 83, and before you all say "omg I am gonna leavvvve so gay"

it probably (grinding 3-4 hours a day 4 days a week, (as if you guys don't already do double that)) will be like 4-5% in those days do that 4 weeks a month, viola, you are at 20% in a month, 5 monthes= 1 level from level 80 to 81, you probably will have at least 1 new skill, for master, or for secondary skill..

that's not so bad, say you share your account with a friend or a family member, then you could possibly do double that in a month..thus you could get to 83 in under a year, there will be new monsters, new skills, new areas, all doing what? making the game more enriching, and fun.

You all who say you are gonna leave act like you played ko as a job, and not as a hobby. in your job when you just get done with a huge assignment at work, and you wipe the sweat off your forehead, and your boss tells you to do this, you don't really have a choice other than, say no and get fired, or yes sir/ma'am.

When you are doing a hobby let's say fishing, and you go up to the lake, every weekend, catch some fish and camp. Now say your friend says "let's go deap sea fishing, and catch bigger fish" say yes, thanks man, will you cover the gas? That's what ko is doing they did it with rofd, increasing the cap to 80, to keep us all occupied and having fun till they came out with a new cap, so what do you want? to go fishing in the same lake every day, or to go out on the ocean and catch a shark??

banaanc

why ardream is so popular ? its cause its not too hard for an average player to get max level, and grinding is f... retarded in ko, its like hitting your head to the wall and saying "ouch" for 5 hours in a row. and if they rise cap even more it will be too long to get a decent level. not even talking about cheaters/bug abusers/sharetards that will get there fast cause accaunt will be on leveling 24/7 which is impossible even for ppl who dont have a life not even talking about ppl with work/school/etc

or et least there should be a pvp zone to lvl 69 or 75

4que

There is no confirmation that this patch will even come out, alot of people saying its a hoax that are actually in Korean KO, if you read this entire thread.

Plus why just raise the cap to level 83, as half the Ares server is sitting at 80, with probably half of them at 100 %
    90 or 85 would seem to be more realisitic.

Raising DLW to 69 while I did not read it would be stupid, if your going to level all the way to 69, youll want to goto 70 and get your secondary masters.

Until there is solid concrete evedance that this has happened this is all opinion.

firenewbie11

He is partially correct. There IS NO LEVEL CAP RISE, not even in korean beta server!!! Whoever made that up just....made it up.

However, there is a level 63 skill for rogues (called 스로잉 나이프, with the description: 20m범위내의 적에게 300%대미지의 단검을 던진다. ... rough translation from google for skill name: seuroing knives ... description: 20m range of the enemy's dagger throw toward 300 percent.), and there is the item search function which have been added on the 8th of April to the KOREAN BETA-TEST SERVER. This will deal with selling items, and the limit of coins to trade/carry has been increased to BIGINT, which means people will be able to store much more coins....The rogue skill and item function are NOT YET implemented in the regular Korean KO Servers only in BETA, so it will take a while for USKO to get those.

Preview of 63 rogue skill icon: [/b]
    Will you guys stop saying lvl 83. Either read the whole topic or dont reply at all. Here is some info on whats true and false already posted so please read it. If you actually have something semi-smart to say or useful info then go ahead and post it. Just stop with the stupid "I quit" or "OMG LVL 83" stuff.