Page 22 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Get exping everyone!

This is a discussion on Get exping everyone! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; One thing you gotta learn about K2, you should ask "Which" september They just say september, but might be 2008 ...
Page: 22

ApocolypsePiezo

One thing you gotta learn about K2, you should ask "Which" september
    They just say september, but might be 2008 or 2012

I'm excited about the new patch. Not only because it will be like playing a new game again and I can explore new maps.
    But also because tons of people want that lvl <69 CZ. It&#39;ll be nice to have a lvl59, 69, and then your bosshunter of lvl83 or however high you can level.

DeathInTheNight

if ardream is gonna be to 69 will be so cool and I cant wait for that update :lol: . I guess less people are playing just one account if u want be 80, 81, 82, or 83 (maybe next year to 90 :s) sharers FTW? xD

when u&#39;re lvl 75 + and play too much to get like 500 m exp to lvl up.. you just get 5 stats points and I think that it&#39;s not a big deal.. they supossed to give more[/b]
    Ardream lvl limit to 69 will kill dcz, sins will be even more powerful than they are now.
    At 69 sins can have spike(last attack skill till lvl70), magic shield (only if mastered chars can still enter) so mages kinda become even easier targets, and best of all, scalled skin, lvl60 explore skill which gives 800def.
    So say a sin with ok gear goes to dcz with say5-600 def( just a random amount) and can alternate between scaled skin and (shit forgot the 400 def skill name) thats a possible def of 1400. OK 1400 def wont be permanent but whos gonna kill you combining that with minor and hp pots if ur a sin who can minor/hp pot combo.

Oh also, say a lvl 83 patch does come out at some point, which would be harder?
    70-80 with gold, or 80-83 with plat?

Magenta

But what about 1440 hp pots. Sin without minor, bleh. Btw, 1440 pots in small BDW, lol. My BDW rogue has 2000hp with buff :lol: .

DeathInTheNight

But what about 1440 hp pots. Sin without minor, bleh. Btw, 1440 pots in small BDW, lol. My BDW rogue has 2000hp with buff :lol: .[/b]

With buff?
    My DLW sin had 2khp w/o buff at lvl59

creiken

[quote]
    Last pictures for now..

itemicon_9_0002_70_0.gif
    [img]http://www.kingofknight.com/images/newkorean/it

agendas

Best patch would be that they remove all that gay new stuff and return to ke [/b]
    so tru

also i wish they would fix character selection when u go to exit game; when u go to choose character it says disabled that would be niceee

DeathInTheNight

Suppose that really matters most to non prem and the chance you may not be able to relog in.

creiken

so tru

also i wish they would fix character selection when u go to exit game; when u go to choose character it says disabled that would be niceee[/b]

trlala

private server out that is practically like myko just a tad bit easier to gain items, lots of ggs who left at the end of rofd play this now.

www.********.com

beta ends in 26 days which is when the server officially launches and will be a hella lot more legit then it is now. active gms no turks

hope you guys like what you see :P[/b]
    dont post links to priv servers its against the rules

creiken

dont post links to priv servers its against the rules[/b]

oh it is? my bad sorry.

NuXx

private server out that is practically like myko just a tad bit easier to gain items, lots of ggs who left at the end of rofd play this now.

www.********.com

beta ends in 26 days which is when the server officially launches and will be a hella lot more legit then it is now. active gms no turks

hope you guys like what you see :P[/b]
    ban this retard for posting a private server link
    uhh

ban in 5 posts i think^^

creiken

uhh[/b]

uhhhh looks like someone is still mad at me for proving them wrong when they were posting in the ares section when they shoulda been minding their own dam buisness

uhh[/b]
    and u to for quoting it so even if he edits his post it will be shown in your qoute

creiken

ya...tbh I don&#39;t wanna get banned warn maybe.....but I didn&#39;t see that in the ToS