Page 24 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Get exping everyone!

This is a discussion on Get exping everyone! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sucks imo...
Page: 24

disrespect

sucks imo

Sin>all if lvl raised to 69 even bp.
    All it takes is 1 cure pot incase bp gets a malice off, then cure,scaled skin(makes sin almost invincible in 1v1 against any char under 70), then bam. bp dead after spike + thrust.[/b]
    A decent BP will use all the skills, mean mana duff to fuck up the healing, more debuffs as the rogues curing, heal when their spike is reloaded, theres many reasons BP is the best class. Full skills allowed, similar geared, rogue has no chance :P

SmoQ

why i sold my char :huh: :huh:

DeathInTheNight

Ask anyone who has vsed a sin with ss. I bet most ppl would rather vs a 70+sin with bloody beast than a 69 with scaled skin, the def with minor is just to hard to penetrate.
    When I was 69, i was pwning lvl 75 warriors and priests, for the simple fact they couldn't kill me coz my def was so high, (and I aint or rather wasn't any monster pker). only problem is that 69 is the only lvl you will have spike and scaled skin at the same time, unless at 70 you choose not to have BB.

creiken

Ask anyone who has vsed a sin with ss. I bet most ppl would rather vs a 70+sin with bloody beast than a 69 with scaled skin, the def with minor is just to hard to penetrate.
    When I was 69, i was pwning lvl 75 warriors and priests, for the simple fact they couldn't kill me coz my def was so high, (and I aint or rather wasn't any monster pker). only problem is that 69 is the only lvl you will have spike and scaled skin at the same time, unless at 70 you choose not to have BB.[/b]
    be more afraid of a 70 with bloody...bloody beast disregards the persons defence even if the person you were fighting had 1300 defence you would him them the same amount if they were naked. not to mention bb hits with so much on warders it's like having a 3rd drain with 5 second cooldown :P. so sure for fighting something like a mage that would be usefull. against someone like an int priest or warrior grab your fucking hat and watch the damage...I am talking like 600+

Ignore Me Senior Member

Korea has had it a while now - any info on another forum?

Whats new for my Priest?

Cant see anything on YouTube or google.

MGame have not updated thier Korean info pages for skills. Each skill has a picture I already know.

DeathInTheNight

well keep in mind about half plate bps who have dd, sd, and cd pieces with ii/hb they will hit at least 400s. 400+175 spammed (rounding the 175 part) over 3 seconds that's 950...if they were to duff you it would be even harder.[/b]
    Then I could answer with sin with SD or CD

be more afraid of a 70 with bloody...bloody beast disregards the persons defence even if the person you were fighting had 1300 defence you would him them the same amount if they were naked. not to mention bb hits with so much on warders it's like having a 3rd drain with 5 second cooldown :P. so sure for fighting something like a mage that would be usefull. against someone like an int priest or warrior grab your fucking hat and watch the damage...I am talking like 600+[/b]
    600+ dmg on a sin with the def of a warrior, youd have to be lvl 75+.rememberthe sin with SS has around 1400 def, and thats with only mediocar gear.
    And yes bloody beast is a skill you would be nuts to pass up, but we are talking up to lvl 69, so you aint gonna have it.

creiken

Then I could answer with sin with SD or CD
    600+ dmg on a sin with the def of a warrior, youd have to be lvl 75+.rememberthe sin with SS has around 1400 def, and thats with only mediocar gear.
    And yes bloody beast is a skill you would be nuts to pass up, but we are talking up to lvl 69, so you aint gonna have it.[/b]

my first remark is any sin at lvl 69 with "mediocre" gears that has 800 defense buffless doesn't need to have more than 36 points in explore :P. better yet just focus on master.

and we were talking about 69 sins and 70 XD that's why I even brought up bloody beast

DeathInTheNight

my first remark is any sin at lvl 69 with "mediocre" gears that has 800 defense buffless doesn't need to have more than 36 points in explore :P. better yet just focus on master.

and we were talking about 69 sins and 70 XD that's why I even brought up bloody beast[/b]

The point was if DCZ was raised to 69, so where does lvl 70 come into it?

creiken

The point was if DCZ was raised to 69, so where does lvl 70 come into it?[/b]

that has nothing to do with what I was talking about....I was talking about how you were comparing someone wanting to vs a lvl 70 with bloody beast over a 69 sin with scaled skin.

DeathInTheNight

Well what I originally said pages ago is an opponent against a sin would have more chance killing him if he had bloody beast and not scaled skin, simply because of the high def( well maybe not in them words).
    Bloody beast can kinda be rendered useless( drop ur defence ), but unless ur a duffer, scaled skin cant be.

But as I also said, 70+ sins need BB more than SS for two reasons. 1:yes it hits hard against high def mobs/chars.
    2:after spike if ya dont take BB when ur 70, thats possibly 25lvls w/o a attack skill if ya don't take it before you turn 80.

creiken

Well what I originally said pages ago is an opponent against a sin would have more chance killing him if he had bloody beast and not scaled skin, simply because of the high def( well maybe not in them words).
    Bloody beast can kinda be rendered useless( drop ur defence ), but unless ur a duffer, scaled skin cant be.

But as I also said, 70+ sins need BB more than SS for two reasons. 1:yes it hits hard against high def mobs/chars.
    2:after spike if ya dont take BB when ur 70, thats possibly 25lvls w/o a attack skill if ya don't take it before you turn 80.[/b]

well the defense skills are useful no 2 ways about that. on my old ardream skill bar I had:
    spike, thrust, pierce, stab, hp, minor, safety, mp.....so ya for buff pk they are useful after cure

What if 2 sins come behind you and gank you before you can throw up your defense skills... 2 spikes and 2 thrusts you are dead maybe less then that.

creiken

What if 2 sins come behind you and gank you before you can throw up your defense skills... 2 spikes and 2 thrusts you are dead maybe less then that.[/b]

that's why they came up with the town butten :P so you can town as soon as you get scratched like a gay XD

DeathInTheNight

A decent BP will use all the skills, mean mana duff to fuck up the healing, more debuffs as the rogues curing, heal when their spike is reloaded, theres many reasons BP is the best class. Full skills allowed, similar geared, rogue has no chance :P[/b]
    I agree, bp's are the strongest class. But only after lvl 72 and helis.