Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Get exping everyone!

This is a discussion on Get exping everyone! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there is alot of info u just dont know where to search or find then maybe now magicality will beleive ...
Page: 3

Achemenes

there is alot of info u just dont know where to search or find then maybe now magicality will beleive me

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

yah, more exp quest , lol i h8 lvling, but i h8 all these lvl 80s h8 warriors hit so damn hard now

this patch looks great to bad its gonna take so long must of us probably wont even be around

nice to know, ty bro

BJK

i think there will be a something like border at lvl 70+ also after you will or lose the shit you will get gem + exp.. so it will be easy to get this lvl .. but perhaps

guys u have any info about skills and personal items ?

ArminVanBuuren

Nice to know...now I'm officially an Ardream player FTW!!! I haven't even wanted to get lvl 70 because of the low lvling no way I can catch up with lvl 83 (well, I could, but I think is not worth the effort, time of my life and the stressing out in this game)...I wonder how much exp would lvl 83 ask :P

Arthurios

hehe this would suck, its just something to get more money. lvl 83 does that look like a normal lvl? it will probably be 85 after that with ultra platinum with 500% exp or something for 50 euro's a month and still SHITTY custommer support and koxpers.

Banned

What you guys dont know is that Ardream lvl cap will be raised to 69 ! h34r:

BB.

sounds good the new xp quest and funny atilla on cz :P but kill 250 balrogs when only have one spot? crazy 10 partys lvls 80+ ks balrogs and gogogo 83 >.< ardream only is for boss events

ArminVanBuuren

What you guys dont know is that Ardream lvl cap will be raised to 69 ! h34r:

BB.[/b]
    any proof of this or just some more rumors about it? I&#39;ve been hearing this since we were at RoFD <_<

wawh

hehe this would suck, its just something to get more money. lvl 83 does that look like a normal lvl? it will probably be 85 after that with ultra platinum with 500% exp or something for 50 euro&#39;s a month and still SHITTY custommer support and koxpers.[/b]
    you do know this hasnt got anything to do with k2 right?
    and i doubt mgame is in desperated need of money..

agendas

if u get another weapon at 80 thats completely stupid...... maybe jus take out lvl 70 items and only lvl 80s :P

but the max at 83 is good now the nooby 80s will stay outta cz

Ezquerra

i wonder wich item on lvl 80 quest will be available to get

even more people will come to ardream then h34r:

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast