Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Get exping everyone!

This is a discussion on Get exping everyone! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a whole year ? Lame....[/b] XD!! Whole year :P 365 days more... or more if it's K2 PWNED!!...
Page: 34

cl30patra

a whole year ?
    Lame....[/b]
    XD!! Whole year :P

365 days more... or more if it's K2 PWNED!!

I want to see more new pics or something, this is disappointing. T.T

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

I want to see more new pics or something, this is disappointing. T.T[/b]
    yeah...i;ma look for some shit to putt...

bump, no new screens or somethin ?

angelsdream

Well lots of lvl 80 people left the game cause they get bored (no more challenge...) and K2 can thx all USD buyers cause without them, they would have to close oldest servers like ares, diez, beramus, xigenon. Everyone know that ares is close to a private server and it gonna be the same for all server... They have to take out this new patch :s

Awerick

Some of my clannies are already at lvl 80 and 100%, they infected me with this idea so I follow their example and already made 20%. If K2 would rollback everyone to lvl 80 and 0%, that would be some serious ownage :P I think this patch might come out after summer cca around Moradon patch time last year, but thats only a guess.

Some of my clannies are already at lvl 80 and 100%, they infected me with this idea so I follow their example and already made 20%. If K2 would rollback everyone to lvl 80 and 0%, that would be some serious ownage :P I think this patch might come out after summer cca around Moradon patch time last year, but thats only a guess.[/b]
    I hope they know that the topic heading is misleading , this "83" patch doesnt include pushing the lvl limit to 83, you would know that if you would of read the entire topic.

I cant wait to try the beta for this

I hope they know that the topic heading is misleading , this "83" patch doesnt include pushing the lvl limit to 83, you would know that if you would of read the entire topic.[/b]
    Theres more proof about it then theres not, the patch IS in korean KO as you can see SS's of people lvl 81+, whilst, it's only a mentally challanged persons word against it, k2 has been realeasing new expansions every august-september about 6-10 months after Korea KO, so it all builds up, you know when rumors of new expansions/servers spread it happens, e,g, rofd, new moradon, girakon, akara, carnacs... etc.

Theres more proof about it then theres not, the patch IS in korean KO as you can see SS's of people lvl 81+, whilst, it's only a mentally challanged persons word against it, k2 has been realeasing new expansions every august-september about 6-10 months after Korea KO, so it all builds up, you know when rumors of new expansions/servers spread it happens, e,g, rofd, new moradon, girakon, akara, carnacs... etc.[/b]
    Id belive a Mentally Challenged before a Very Impotent Person :lol:

Id belive a Mentally Challenged before a Very Impotent Person :lol:[/b]
    Thats why your in the group

Thats why your in the group[/b]
    Ill just make a new forum account and ill be out of the group, and you will still be good old Very Impotent

post more ss pls

Ill just make a new forum account and ill be out of the group, and you will still be good old Very Impotent[/b]
    You do that, when validating comes they I.P check you see this account either turn you down or put you back in the group on your new account, whilst i'll still have my account, which has acsess to vip section, larger mail box, arcade, not a long flood control restriction like your group. D:

You do that, when validating comes they I.P check you see this account either turn you down or put you back in the group on your new account, whilst i'll still have my account, which has acsess to vip section, larger mail box, arcade, not a long flood control restriction like your group. D:[/b]
    What if i already have an account?