Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Get exping everyone!

This is a discussion on Get exping everyone! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What if i already have an account?[/b] Then felix can take 10 seconds to IP check you and put that ...
Page: 35

What if i already have an account?[/b]
    Then felix can take 10 seconds to IP check you and put that acc in MC group, seeing as he has some sort of vendetta against you he won't mind. :lol:

Then felix can take 10 seconds to IP check you and put that acc in MC group, seeing as he has some sort of vendetta against you he won't mind. :lol:[/b]
    What if i already reported that account to felix myself and he didnt do anything with it?

And i love Felix, make lowe, not flame!

Ainelover

how the fuck can it take 1-2 year for those nuub updates lol? >.< i would do it in 1 hour

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

spammers.

I hope they know that the topic heading is misleading , this "83" patch doesnt include pushing the lvl limit to 83, you would know that if you would of read the entire topic.[/b]
    Take your own advice because lvl 83 is comming soon.

Take your own advice because lvl 83 is comming soon.[/b]
    Horror kanka any new info n screen shoots? or link for korean ko4life :lol:

Nope sorry, i think i&#39;m pissing him off by asking him so much for screenshots of the new skills lol. He said he&#39;s trying to get some new shots but with no luck atm =\

ChowBoy

OMFG I CAN&#39;T WAIT MAN THIS IS GOING TO BE FUKING CRAZY BRO!!! LIKE OMFG MAX LEVEL WILL BE LVL 83!!! OMFG NEW SKILLS AND MORE EXP QUEST OMFG!!! CAN&#39;T FUKING WAIT BRO!!!

OMFG I CAN&#39;T WAIT MAN THIS IS GOING TO BE FUKING CRAZY BRO!!! LIKE OMFG MAX LEVEL WILL BE LVL 83!!! OMFG NEW SKILLS AND MORE EXP QUEST OMFG!!! CAN&#39;T FUKING WAIT BRO!!![/b]
    i think u need change pants ;o zomg

zabjaka

OMFG I CAN&#39;T WAIT MAN THIS IS GOING TO BE FUKING CRAZY BRO!!! LIKE OMFG MAX LEVEL WILL BE LVL 83!!! OMFG NEW SKILLS AND MORE EXP QUEST OMFG!!! CAN&#39;T FUKING WAIT BRO!!![/b]
    izzit really SO exciting? LOL

ChowBoy

i think u need change pants ;o zomg[/b]
    Already did

izzit really SO exciting? LOL[/b]
    OMFG BRO YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW EXCITING IT IS FOR ME BRO!!! XPIN FOR LIFE!!! OMFG BRO!!!

Already did
    OMFG BRO YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW EXCITING IT IS FOR ME BRO!!! XPIN FOR LIFE!!! OMFG BRO!!![/b]
    o yea for my too exp 4 forever, feeling u can own with 83lvl skills when all other already exp (ooo look hes 83 add him to party a.q :lol: )

ChowBoy

o yea for my too exp 4 forever, feeling u can own with 83lvl skills when all other already exp (ooo look hes 83 add him to party a.q :lol: )[/b]
    OMFG BRO LIKE I WILL HELP YOU XP IN LVL 83 BUT YOU HAVE TO COME HUMAN BRO!!!

Banned

there hasn&#39;t been any real official announcement about this new patch right? xD (Don&#39;t feel like reading >.<)

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i&#39;m not sure wat the search thing is, im guessing it&#39;s to search up morodon market items/prices, and if that is it, then i&#39;m and 100% gold farmers will find a way to abuse it to the max, just like when someone puts up something for 70 mil instead of 700 mil and it&#39;s bought instantly