Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Get exping everyone!

This is a discussion on Get exping everyone! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah i know i seen pics... witch is why i asked for video ';s[/b] Yeah I know this is why ...
Page: 55

oli

yeah i know i seen pics... witch is why i asked for video ';s[/b]
    Yeah I know this is why I've said: Ps. U can find only photos.

I saw only a video about minor heal, and arrow combo, thats all, and sure the Live transmission about the war from the viewpoint of a char.

Ignore Me Senior Member

yeah i know i seen pics... witch is why i asked for video ';s[/b]
    Well I went digging on YouTube and this archer combo video from the World Championships has some new (rainbow element) weapons.

Archer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClghvCnkbak

Warrior: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq2RtDAezWc

lil_mageskillz

so is this expansion coming this year?

Ignore Me Senior Member

so is this expansion coming this year?[/b]
    Linus posted this image. Which is the 26th March KOKO patch its a clan recruit board.
    So its likely this is next patch the one with the clan recruit board not 83.

Google Translation of news item 271 from KOKO http://knight.mgame.com/news/news.php?rType=U
    1. White Day event ended.

2. King's skill Changes

3. PVP tap additional local contribution.

Ronakeu Land, Lorna QUEUE geojeomji Land, Dream Argun contribution to the central tower has been added.
    This is a country occupying tapdeuleul contribution will be added to obtain the benefit of the points at +1.

4. Clan Bulletin Roundup

Mora each country and the nature of money across national bulletin from the gate 'recruitment Clan' feature has been added.

1. Clan Clan of the chapters of his bukeulraenjangeun hongbohae, keulraenwon can call upon.
    Two. Those who do not subscribe to the Clan through a bulletin, you may wish to apply to join Clan.

Five. More

1. Restrictions on Use of stone monster level is gone.

Two. In addition to using stones at the party's Monster, the Monster stones consuming to fix the bug.

Three. Ronakeu Plenty of Bach, Bishop, Duke dyurian item is coming from, Jersey, a query from
    And let him out, Bach, Bishop, Duke of each Lorna QUEUE Land, ronakeu geojeomji, Argun dream to Saratoga doep
    . Bach, Bishop, Duke acquired the item is modified as possible.

COMMENTS

Written daet
    Gimyoungsuk 2008-04-13 21:16:05
    Ana.
    Bakdonghui 2008-04-02 09:59:08
    Or do alone as the only dareungem between hunting ground for the building,
    Bakdonghui 2008-04-02 09:58:01
    78 nadujeopeulragujangbipalatneundi jimjeonsa 91 percent lab haenotgu haneundi fold.
    Bakdonghui 2008-04-02 09:56:58
    Daechaekeuniteusyu ???????????????///////////
    Bakdonghui 2008-04-02 09:56:40
    They wrap million people unscrewing Jim Motherfucker folded in my lap but eoke think you guys doing everything.
    Bakdonghui 2008-04-02 09:56:05
    Ang eoppagaiteoyaeopeulhaji
    Bakdonghui 2008-04-02 09:55:47
    Up to prattle on, uh, Mr. youngja daet stop the canvass of user points, or drag it out eopdaet
    Songjiseon 2008-03-30 14:08:35
    Shoot, when he presented a letter junda ssosilryeogu ,....
    Yiahyoung 2008-03-30 00:01:18
    Wrap it all in. Heh ㅎ운영자님 rupeo byeongal and let's resurrection, then God ganeuleo users naldeut ^ ^
    Yijuhyeong 2008-03-29 17:51:48
    I came out really good story out of this variety, the better. It's the same thing.[/b]

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

Well I went digging on YouTube and this archer combo video from the World Championships has some new (rainbow element) weapons.

Archer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClghvCnkbak

Warrior: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq2RtDAezWc[/b]
    thankz for the video...i guese those are from the championship..
    anyone got ones from koko ? ';-x

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Linus posted this image. Which is the 26th March KOKO patch its a clan recruit board.
    So its likely this is next patch the one with the clan recruit board not 83.[/b]
    I have read the KOKO update notices from topic 1 onwards. It seems that they get minor gameplay updates every week, as opposed to us getting one big update every year. This big update is a compilation of all the updates KOKO had over a certain period of time. After the "expansion" the two versions are at the same level (except that USKO is well known for disabling half of the new stuff, but at least the sign of their existence still remains). The reason for KOKO being more advanced is that the "same level" is only true for a short time - between the expansion and the next KOKO update, and that update is usually big stuff. For example, when we got ROFD, Koreans already had the first artwork of the Juraid monsters posted, while when we got Moradon: The Resurrection, they released Satanism. The level 83 update was on the 24th of April which was a long time ago, so that can't be the "big stuff" we are going to miss. Of course this may not be true, but very likely since this was how it worked for the last few expansions, which are very far between. You can confirm this if you have the patience to google translate 302 topics of updates. (However, some of them are in pictures, so you can't use google translate on them.)

I'm keeping an eye on the KOKO updates page and JPKO too (they seem to get "international" info 1 week ahead; I have just found out that you need NoScript to be able to view and translate the site) and post any major-looking stuff on the official forums.

I have read the KOKO update notices from topic 1 onwards. It seems that they get minor gameplay updates every week, as opposed to us getting one big update every year. This big update is a compilation of all the updates KOKO had over a certain period of time. After the "expansion" the two versions are at the same level (except that USKO is well known for disabling half of the new stuff, but at least the sign of their existence still remains). The reason for KOKO being more advanced is that the "same level" is only true for a short time - between the expansion and the next KOKO update, and that update is usually big stuff. For example, when we got ROFD, Koreans already had the first artwork of the Juraid monsters posted, while when we got Moradon: The Resurrection, they released Satanism. The level 83 update was on the 24th of April which was a long time ago, so that can't be the "big stuff" we are going to miss. Of course this may not be true, but very likely since this was how it worked for the last few expansions, which are very far between. You can confirm this if you have the patience to google translate 302 topics of updates. (However, some of them are in pictures, so you can't use google translate on them.)

I'm keeping an eye on the KOKO updates page and JPKO too (they seem to get "international" info 1 week ahead; I have just found out that you need NoScript to be able to view and translate the site) and post any major-looking stuff on the official forums.[/b]

Well said!

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

I'm keeping an eye on the KOKO updates page and JPKO too (they seem to get "international" info 1 week ahead; I have just found out that you need NoScript to be able to view and translate the site) and post any major-looking stuff on the official forums.[/b]
    in your resach,,,, if you rememeber finding any video of koko can you post it here.. ? ';-s

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

in your resach,,,, if you rememeber finding any video of koko can you post it here.. ? ';-s[/b]
    I haven't found any videos except for the ones we well know. Howver, you can find screenshots on this page: http://knight.mgame.com/square/square_screenshot.php
    Some of these are from the KWC server while others are from the regular KOKO which include the new features.

FornX

New boss looks kool but thats about it xD

I haven't found any videos except for the ones we well know. Howver, you can find screenshots on this page: http://knight.mgame.com/square/square_screenshot.php
    Some of these are from the KWC server while others are from the regular KOKO which include the new features.[/b]
    I like these:

The to bosses look interesting for sure and I really like the name "White Hole." Funny it's on the main site, I wonder what that's supposed to mean...lol.

StoneColdAngel

Wow KO gets more and more Anime style Everything so damn colorful <_<

lil_mageskillz

that first boss looks really cool

oli

that first boss looks really cool[/b]
    Seems like a Fat rock xD

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

ladder rank in ardream