Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364

Get exping everyone!

This is a discussion on Get exping everyone! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay, so u mean not everyone will get that 20M everyday?[/b] I don't know the exact requirements, but when you ...
Page: 64

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Okay, so u mean not everyone will get that 20M everyday?[/b]
    I don't know the exact requirements, but when you do that quest everyone gets a notification "xxx is doing the rescue mission" or whatever... so if the enemy nation sees that they might go guard whatever you must bring back in the quest. But that's also true for BDW. Not everyone wins every day (one of the two sides must lose :P ).

lil_mageskillz

I don't know the exact requirements, but when you do that quest everyone gets a notification "xxx is doing the rescue mission" or whatever... so if the enemy nation sees that they might go guard whatever you must bring back in the quest. But that's also true for BDW. Not everyone wins every day (one of the two sides must lose :P ).[/b]
    but is there a losing reward like in bdw?

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

but is there a losing reward like in bdw?[/b]
    No, but you can try as long as you like. Maybe you'll lose more NP in the process than it is worth to get that amount of exp.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

No, but you can try as long as you like. Maybe you'll lose more NP in the process than it is worth to get that amount of exp.[/b]
    i wana see a video of the beta, did any of you make one you can post ?
    i did not bother to try the beta ...

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364