Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Get exping everyone!

This is a discussion on Get exping everyone! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; soen why the fuck u always talk against turks aq ?[/b] Because they suck!...
Page: 8

soen why the fuck u always talk against turks aq ?[/b]
    Because they suck!

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Gonna come in July / August anyways..Nice to see this ^_^[/b]

sure... but july/august in 2009.

it will take at least 1 year to come out to usko if not more

Mercyful

wtf dcz for me

sime217

lol so true.

How the fuk do they expect ppl will still play solo on an account, after endless of hours smashing the same mob over and over, 75% of the players arent robots. I get, they have to find a way to keep ppl into the game, but maybe they should update other things instead of just adding some new skills and raising the lvl cap. What about a new and better CZ? What about making CSW attractive again? What about adding bosses which require teamskill instead of just being lucky to notice it or having a clan which has too much spare time.

Soon ko4life will have to make a new subsection, a section where ppl can get some pokes to get their accounts on a higher lvl, in return they'll pay USD.

This is ridiculous and just to keep the turkish kiddies happy, no doubts about that[/b]
    just wanted to point out, its not K2 that makes these patches, as you know this patch comes out in korean KO, which is run by a completely different company.. there are no turks in the company.

also, that egame, or watever its called make the patches; they are the ones that think of these stupid lvl caps, etc. its not k2, k2 is just a host...

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

wasnt e-games the one who runned myko?

the ones who do the lvl and shit is M-games not E-games

sime217

w/e lol same shit, you get my point

I think we get new patches in the summer.

Or do we get patches X months after Korea.[/b]
    Yes new patches like that normaly come sometime in the summer. So like horror said...Get to leveling...LOL Finaly priests will have xp on ares again.

Banned Senior Member

wasnt e-games the one who runned myko?

the ones who do the lvl and shit is M-games not E-games [/b]
    EGame(s) ran MYKO while MGame created KO

yay, more reason for people to exp, more reasons for them to stear clear of CZ. CZ is bad enough for me as it is without making people leave to go exp again, but then again atleast the 86% extra ive gained wont exactly be totaly pointless in the long run.

This is sweet! lvl 83 will be super easy with all those quest :P[/b]
    You say that, but those extra quests listed give a total of 472mil xp...which at lvl 80 is like 23%

OH YEAH !! i hope there will be another aoe skill and a stronger staff skill like 72 for mages :G[/b]
    I've heard there's not another aoe skill until lvl 90 which is alot more powerful and also has a bigger area of effect..could be wrong though. As for the new staff skill, I doubt it as mages already hit so hard with the 72 staff.

What about a new and better CZ? What about making CSW attractive again?[/b]
    I agree with a new/better cz map, this one gets boring. I'd like to see CSW be changed to where you can only hold the castle for a certain amount of time (like 1 or 2 weeks) and then you are unable to participate in the next csw after you've reached the time limit and it becomes neutral again, and actually gives ppl a reason to attend csw.

priest better get a new attack skill if they get 82/83 =.= :P[/b]
    All I can say is why? Helis is more than enough.

I suddenly feel no desire whatsoever to continue xp-ing solo to 80..[/b]
    You will continue exping to 80 like it or not....got it?

Ignore Me Senior Member

yay, more reason for people to exp, more reasons for them to stear clear of CZ. CZ is bad enough for me as it is without making people leave to go exp again, but then again atleast the 86% extra ive gained wont exactly be totaly pointless in the long run.[/b]
    Felix asked for those mob changes in CZ and everyone supported him. And it was totally reasonable.

I can't explain why but I think K2 will ask MGame to make the changes so CZ becomes an exp zone.

nathan16

start going lvl 80, 100%

slowly going to 80 and now again a raise

If the power difference between 80-83 or even 81-83 or 82-83 people alot of people wont bother i dont think.. Never the less some would. Hopefully theres some great advantages for all your hours of exp..

Banned

Why 255 and 2.14 billion come up alot in games.

Data is stored in binary. And computers work in 8 bits called a byte, and 32 bits called a word.

8 bits stores a number 0-255
    32 bits used as signed integer (I'm not explaining 1's complement or 2's complement so other programmers don't get nurdy with me)
    anyway 32 bits signed number range is + or - 2,147,483,648 (well 1 less in the positive range for the nurds)[/b]
    i agree 2^8 = 256 so numbers from 0 to 255
    2^32 = 4.294.967.296 im sure they use 2's complement coz add and detract are easier

Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast