Get a life.

This is a discussion on Get a life. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everyone who says "Once a scammer, always a scammer" Why dont you say "Once a smoker, always a smoker" or ...
Page: 1

Cepheus

Default Get a life.

Everyone who says "Once a scammer, always a scammer" Why dont you say "Once a smoker, always a smoker" or "Once a guy who hasnt hit puberty, always a guy who hasnt hit puberty." You're insisting that people can't change. Why don't you stop being so goddamn ignorant and stop being trolls. Everyone knows the story. Oh wait, today I scammed a koxper for 300m. He told me he macro's every night to make 170m+. FUCK HIM. FUCK HIS COUCH.

Now suck my balls.

Cadence96

Default Re: Get a life.

Originally posted by Cepheus
    Everyone who says "Once a scammer, always a scammer" Why dont you say "Once a smoker, always a smoker" or "Once a guy who hasnt hit puberty, always a guy who hasnt hit puberty." You're insisting that people can't change. Why don't you stop being so goddamn ignorant and stop being trolls. Everyone knows the story. Oh wait, today I scammed a koxper for 300m. He told me he macro's every night to make 170m+. FUCK HIM. FUCK HIS COUCH.

Now suck my balls.
    "Once an idiot, always an idiot"
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=75069

Banned

i cant wait for you to be banned..

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID FUCKING TWAT