Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Get a wish on KO?

This is a discussion on Get a wish on KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if they let us choose a +10 weapon or +5 uniques then i might buy premuim and make a wish ...
Page: 2

if they let us choose a +10 weapon or +5 uniques then i might buy premuim and make a wish list

but the gifts r crappy ... some scrolls or trina's ...etc so it not worth it

Banned

Its PUS items not actual game items that you add to the wish list.

darter

LMAO at the guy who said millions play on usko if you've been to servers like logos and pathos I think you'd revise that statement probably just around 5,000-7,000 at max play this game.

Banned Senior Member

15 servers got a average people online from 3000 (server 1 and 2 together)
    15x 3000=45000 Let say there 5x as much as the average 3000 means they have 225000 players.
    225000 total active players that is not so much oO

let say 50% have pemium on this game with a average price of 15 dollar
    112500 x 15 dollar = 1.6million dollar every month (with that you can fix some bugs )

1.6million dollar without the pus items

15 servers got a average people online from 3000 (server 1 and 2 together)
    15x 3000=45000 Let say there 5x as much as the average 3000 means they have 225000 players.
    225000 total active players that is not so much oO

let say 50% have pemium on this game with a average price of 15 dollar
    112500 x 15 dollar = 1.6million dollar every month (with that you can fix some bugs )

1.6million dollar without the pus items[/b]
    ye but remember its k2. even if they made 50million a month, they wont hire more staff lol

15 servers got a average people online from 3000 (server 1 and 2 together)[/b]
    What server are you playing on that has an average of 3000 people online?

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

What server are you playing on that has an average of 3000 people online?[/b]
    Each server has around 1400-1500 players in peak time, except C-East which has even more.

Banned Senior Member

Psy

server capacity is about 3000 on any server (sometimes it goes over, hence the term overloaded servers); I'd say around 30k max play this game daily, around 10k at any given time (Probably lower when all the cafes are closed), and maybe 1 million people have had this game installed on their computers at one point.

server capacity is about 3000 on any server (sometimes it goes over, hence the term overloaded servers); I'd say around 30k max play this game daily, around 10k at any given time (Probably lower when all the cafes are closed), and maybe 1 million people have had this game installed on their computers at one point.[/b]

ROFD had over 15 million DL's alone. Servers are crowded to capacity almost every day for a solid 8-12 hrs on both servers, all but CWest. I don't think people give the credit of the actual amounts/numbers, I think they are persuaded by their opinions of the game/k2, seeing their friends leave, etc. and not real statics.

hatay

ROFD had over 15 million DL's alone. Servers are crowded to capacity almost every day for a solid 8-12 hrs on both servers, all but CWest. I don't think people give the credit of the actual amounts/numbers, I think they are persuaded by their opinions of the game/k2, seeing their friends leave, etc. and not real statics.[/b]
    http://www.kingofknight.com/serverstatus.php

Here's the real statistics...

King0fKingZ

Here's the real statistics...[/b]
    +1

k2 have max. 50.000 players and all of them are not very active

Zerex

Thumbs up

ok back to the topic,
    I just fill up on knight cash. So how do I know my name was drawin or even put in for the drawing?

Anyone else filled up yet?

Here's the real statistics...[/b]

Nice! That really does show how many and 30k players almost all day every day 7 days a week...

King0fKingZ

Nice! That really does show how many and 30k players almost all day every day 7 days a week...[/b]
    hehe again k2'ed ^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast