Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Get a wish on KO?

This is a discussion on Get a wish on KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You are receiving this message because you are a valued Knight Online player Greetings, Knight! We're eager to grant your ...
Page: 3

You are receiving this message because you are a valued Knight Online player

Greetings, Knight!

We're eager to grant your holiday wishes! Create a Wish List in the in-game Power Up Store and you could receive items from your Wish List from now until December 23th for FREE!

Here’s how:

Create a Wish List in the Power Up Store. Dying to get your hands on a Cypher Ring, Name Change Scroll or Nation Transfer? Add these items and anything else you desire to your Wish List!

Every $5.00 spent will earn you one entry into a daily drawing to win items off your Wish List!

Create your own Wish List and stock up on all the hottest in-game items to earn automatic entries for a chance to win! For more details, click here!

See you in-game!

The Knight Online Team

Enjoy all GamersFirst Free2Play games at GamersFirst.com![/b]

fucking amazing ,, Sorry if someone already pointed this out i didn't read through the topic

Deviouspro

They must be in a desperate need for money. This is getting sadder and sadder each time.[/b]
    they are never desperate
    only making more money

draviste

Nice! That really does show how many and 30k players almost all day every day 7 days a week...[/b]
    I notice alot of your posts are pro k2 as well as you seem to be the one to post about any power up sales specials, are you a k2 mark?

lil_mageskillz

you also got to remeber that people are logging at different times and also logging off changing those server numbers with different people , so its actually more then what the site says.

TheBloodyBeast

This wish is a BS

I can see the wish lists and if you can get one item....anyway
    Iron neck+5
    Iron belt +5
    GlassBelt+5

mabye, just mabye add this
    RingOf Felankor+5
    ChitinShield+10
    Sherion+10 (or what ever weapon you want)[/b]
    Hahaha good one..
    It&#39;s funny how they try to make some $ before they will get this game down.. >.< I HATE K2

I notice alot of your posts are pro k2 as well as you seem to be the one to post about any power up sales specials, are you a k2 mark?[/b]

No I am just not a pessimist who uses fabricated stats, unsubstantiated hearsay, and personal "feelings" to back up and to push a negative agenda. Like I said, I think ur someone who took advantage of certain aspects of the game and are down on it for those reasons. Remember when you said K2 and MGames are doing nothing but letting this game die, despite doing this massive new expansion, despite implementing new security features, PUS items, changing their CS, etc. I also don&#39;t get why you post this supposed doomsday scenario when you are yourself exping to 83? IF you really felt like you post, you woulda sold ur char and all the gear and quit, which is why I don&#39;t believe you or the things you say...and you never backed up anything you said with hard facts, not once, pardon my optimism.

there is no chance to u

it says 5 players only so

it will be for turks

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

on my wish list is for k2 to grow sum fuzz on their peaches and fix this damn game.

bet i wont get it no matter how much i spend

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

This wish is a BS[/b]
    just another way to make money &#39;;-s

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123