Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gettin pd with no master ?

This is a discussion on Gettin pd with no master ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by wargrim is the lvl 70 quest the same as the lvl 80 quest? anyway it's retarded one ...
Page: 2

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    is the lvl 70 quest the same as the lvl 80 quest?
    anyway it's retarded one way or the other.
    No, in the 80 quest you have to kill 2 extremely veteran bosses in CZ known as Havoc and Hell Fire.
    Although the level 70 quest, as you may have experienced, requires you to kill 4 slightly easier bosses in eslant.

u can't do that
    the people that were with personals on dcz got it from quests bug
    u can lvl to 70 dlvl 69 and reskill and restat
    but after personal quest u can't

I gues it is same as with eraid once u hit 80 even if dlvled u get silver gems for wining

some years ago one rogue was in ardream with dual personals+7 he did exp 80lvl didn't get any master,than he d lvl to 59 and played there

you can level up to 70 or 80lvl (without 60 master !!!), get one or both personals and delevel back to 59, then restat + reskill (need both !) and go to Ardream...
    it was possible some time ago (i am not playing USKO over year, only tried EUKO last months, but left), but maybe they changed (or it was changed by expansions) it and set new parameters for entering Adream...
    but for sure, it was possible and also saw many authentic screenshots/ksc but not much players was crazy enough to do this leveling and deleveling and count how many was failed with upgrade to +7...

if you want accurate answer, you need this answer from somebody who did it not much time ago i can only prove it was possible in past but hard to say if it is working these days...

btw Ardream and RLB are very different zones and Ardream is much more older zone, so i dont understand how can someone compare parameters for entering Ardream with parameters for entering RLB...

IIRC - there were quite a few people who abused the village bug allowing their character to level up to 80 in a few minutes, hours or whatever..........and there were people who did this just to try and make personal weapons at +8.

When they were de-leveled there were complaints on the official forum that they shouldn't be allowed to keep their personal weapons. I don't know if any were, in fact, deleted because of the outrage.

But hey, it's KO, anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    You cannot enter DCZ if you have 1) Mastered 2) Done your personal quest.

I de-leveled a 70+ for that exact reason and couldn't enter. People in DCZ with personals were using a bug thats been fixed afaik.

@Dex, mitchys 80 on WoW is still in-active, log tommys vent
    JACKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    on topic : most likely impossible to do it right now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12