this is gettin really really sad....

This is a discussion on this is gettin really really sad.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just spent two hours trying to get a party of chicken noobs.....not one single chicken noob on Xig speaks an ...
Page: 1

Lawless

Default this is gettin really really sad....

Just spent two hours trying to get a party of chicken noobs.....not one single chicken noob on Xig speaks an iota of english to know i was trying to powerlevel them. From the gibberish i could make out that they may have wanted coins LOL.

It just strikes me as odd....ive been powerlevling human noobs since xig launched. Now all the sudden i cant find one or two let alone a whole parties worth with slammed servers. In the past even non-english players quickly learned when one guy is partying only chickens they getting a 20 lev boost.

Just reallly sad to the point that one of my fav activities in KO is no longer a viable option...

To all the Lawless leveled peeps owning my ass now LOL, I <3 your manner points. too bad this generation of noobs wont have the experience. Im officially out of the powerlevling buisness

evenson

Not suprising since k2 markets their game in turkey.

Lawless

I wasnt going to say it myself LOL.......thanx mate

Road

We can't get any noobs to join apos now a days. They quit within minutes cuz they say it's bad exp.... Well, they're nubs so they don't know any better.

Lawless

I cant even get them to join the party for more than 3 secs unless i pay them LOL. I actually try to get full parties of them just me soloing ravens or golems. They get mad XP, i get a lil less than solo but its one of those things thats make it fun for me to grind a stinkin mob for hours on end

I am however guilty of fully twinking random noobs i see busting their asses leveling or farming....I got this one poor rogue yesterday, boy was gettin owned by smilodons mainly due to his gears....I made him a +7 FP set and SB's some old dex acc from my warehouse, dude was hooked the feck up for about 20 levels. He tried to trade me some gems he busted his ass for, we need more guys like him joining game. not macroing noobs with babagear

Originally posted by Lawless
    I cant even get them to join the party for more than 3 secs unless i pay them LOL. *I actually try to get full parties of them just me soloing ravens or golems. *They get mad XP, i get a lil less than solo but its one of those things thats make it fun for me to grind a stinkin mob for hours on end

I am however guilty of fully twinking random noobs i see busting their asses leveling or farming....I got this one poor rogue yesterday, boy was gettin owned by smilodons mainly due to his gears....I made him a +7 FP set and SB's some old dex acc from my warehouse, dude was hooked the feck up for about 20 levels. He tried to trade me some gems he busted his ass for, we need more guys like him joining game. *not macroing noobs with babagear

that made me cry..much love for u!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
    we do need more players like that tho

FA SHO!!