Getting dc in Chaos?

This is a discussion on Getting dc in Chaos? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is this a normal problem? it happens to me like 50% och the times i enter this event... after like ...
Page: 1

Default Getting dc in Chaos?

Is this a normal problem? it happens to me like 50% och the times i enter this event... after like 5-10 mins..

realy i donte have that problems but i se ppl get dc ore the quit begin whit full chaos then 5-10min ppl dc ore quit

Banned

i had serious dc issue during basically each chaos like euhm.... 6 weeks ago? now iam doing pretty good there. so no, atm iam fine

stop S or W combo. and you wiill be fine.

Is stupid but trust me. When i rage i just do WSR combo all together and get dc

Even on PK spam S and get dc

okay well its worth a try:P though i combo without even thinking about it...

Banned

You will get DC'd if you bump up against another player repeatedly, making your character kind of look like he is twitching. This happens in BDW's as well. Lost several top 5 chaos fights because of this stupid bug, and of course it will probably be in existence until knight online shuts down because they don't give a rats ass about bugs as long as everyone is still giving them premium $$$

Banned Senior Member

try not to combine much the S with the W in ur combo and u wont dc while fighting...at least.