Getting DC constantly every 5 to 20 min

This is a discussion on Getting DC constantly every 5 to 20 min within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone else experiencing this issue. I play on a warrior and KO just stops working and a window pops up ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down Getting DC constantly every 5 to 20 min

Anyone else experiencing this issue. I play on a warrior and KO just stops working and a window pops up from windows vista stating that KO has stopped working and will close now lol. I think its not my comp its a KO issue. 2 of my friends have same issue. Playing on archer its even worst.

Sweden Elite Senior Member Divine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    Anyone else experiencing this issue. I play on a warrior and KO just stops working and a window pops up from windows vista stating that KO has stopped working and will close now lol. I think its not my comp its a KO issue. 2 of my friends have same issue. Playing on archer its even worst.
    Some of my clannie's have the same issue too, so if u figure out what's wrong plx pm me

its ko. it happens with certain patches/maint. The only way it has its been fix for me in the past 3months is with another patch/maint, so i check after servers go down instead of constantly trying.

also i posted on ko forums and they said it was cause of gai vista :S

I don't got any problems with W7 64-bit, maybe try upgrading to W7?

Greets,

AssasinX

BadAss

Yep, its cause of Vista. I also had the same problem about a month ago...
    Got tired of it so upgraded to windows 7 - which runs a lot smoother - and the problem was over.
    Just get rid of vista and u'll be fine.

I get the problems to

Friend of mine solved his DC problem with updating he's windows should maybe try that ?

my brother got this problem yesterday ... but today seens no problem anymore ...

MrBucz

I had same problem and it was fould of weak network conection

Hmm, yea somethimes i lag on ko, like "internet lag" and i have pretty good ISP, 100mbit full duplex =/ havnt had that problem so far tho.. but u nenver know

use to happen to me but dosent anymore when i came back from qutting hmm idk

FUCK! that sucks i have so many files movies and music on my comp (anout 400Gigs worth) that it will take a long as time to transfer all the info onto my external hard drive. Not to mention loosing all the software i have on my comp. But i might just upgrade to windows 7 or just use my lappy that has windows 7.

My friend told me it might be the TRs who are mad that their duped items got wiped so they keep flooding the log in area to fuck up the launcher, could be true or not i dont know. He mentioned to me to go to command and ipconfig /flushdns that actually works for me. Im running windows vista. Keep flushing the shit out of it.